2021-2022 LSU Shreveport

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah I just got the email from Informed Delivery, not coming today. I know that it takes a couple days for it to get out of Shreveport, but didn’t they send them out last week? The deadline is Friday, and I honestly feel so separated from conversation and my friend groups because I can’t think of anything else. Do you think someone should call them on Thursday?
Literally same

Hopefully by the end of the week we hear back for sure cuz my anxiety is growing steadily xD

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hopefully by the end of the week we hear back for sure cuz my anxiety is growing steadily xD
I feel that. As an OOS applicant I hope my letter arrives in a timely manner. Now all there is to do is wait and pray to whatever entity helps you sleep at night.

• Care
Hi guys, I am currently a MS1 at LSU Health Sciences Shreveport Medical School. I wanted to reach out to everyone about our brand new Masters Program starting in May of 2022. This program is a great way to increase your chances into getting into Medical School and further you education. I have attached the link for the Masters program at LSUHS Shreveport below. Good luck to everyone applying this cycle.

Who else isn't sleeping tonight?

Members don't see this ad :)
What is y'all's reaction when you see the letters? I give myself a damn near heart attack whenever I see it. Just feels like so much pressure in such a small envelope.

Yeah I was playing a video game and always vomited when I lackadaisically opened informed delivery 3 hours before it would update only to see the most important thing my eyes had seen in months.

• Wow
For those who interviewed early, any input/suggestions/tips on the interview day? Thank y'all in advance! 😁

RD IS Just received II for October, complete 7/29

Reactions: 3 users
For those who interviewed early, any input/suggestions/tips on the interview day? Thank y'all in advance! 😁
The interview is insanely laid back. Know your application front and back because they will ask you about it mainly. It really was just a conversation. Answer honestly and be yourself! Remember, if they didn't want you, you wouldn't be there!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
my lab work is suffering almost as much as I am today… curse you US postal service!!

So happy for y'all! What was your first reactions?? How did you feel when you were opening? What was the postage on the envelope. A lot of people think there's a difference between the 0.38 and 0.39 cent stamps. Was it only one paper?

Darn the US postal service for delaying OOS letters!!

• Care
people love GIF

congrats future docs! keep chasing the bag

• Love
Accepted!! ED interviewed on 15th

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Congrats to all those accepted!!! got RD interview today. complete 9/17

Accepted ED as well!! Interviewed on the 15th. Look forward to meeting those accepted today and in the future. Iv heard nothing but the best about this program.

Reactions: 1 users
Waiting for my letter still ughhhhhhh MAKE IT COME xD

For those that are RD and have received IIs, when did you receive the “under active review” email?

For those that are RD and have received IIs, when did you receive the “under active review” email?
I don't know that I had an "under active review" email. Just had one that said I was complete and under preliminary review on 7/29. The next email was the II.

I don't know that I had an "under active review" email. Just had one that said I was complete and under preliminary review on 7/29. The next email was the II.
i got active review email 9/7 and II today but the active review email was in response to a question i had for them