2021-2022 Morehouse

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh I also called the office about a week ago because I never got correspondence back from my update letters. Turns out they were going straight to spam so heads up! They only found my most recent and said they added it to my file.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, anyone been brave enough to call/email to see what’s going on? Lol.
Realllly don’t want to waste money on ANYTHING. Especially now that the SJT ( whatever it’s called ) is $100 🥲.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any last minute WL success stories? Losing hope for this school :/ I'm guessing being ORM, this is a bit of a long shot. Last year there was a wave of Acceptances start of June, and I didn't see that here
 
Last edited:
When do you guys think we will get the final decision? I keep checking my email hoping for some good news. I know first day of orientation is tomorrow.