2021-2022 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It was like 110 in the most recent class. So definitely more A’s.
Oh wow thank you so much for that. Got a brick off my chest now.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
This silence is killing me….
You and me both. The worst part is my acceptances are in Tennessee and Moultrie, GA and I have not planned my housing/living situation because I really want to stay in Atlanta and go to MSM. I hope we hear something soon.

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
Same here. Started the housing process for another school but really hoping Morehouse pulls through..for all of us ! I’m not expecting movement until the beginning of June, but we shall see.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
I got the A!! My first one omg i didnt think it was gonna happen i can put the MCAT books down. I really hope to see all of yall this summer <3

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
A about 10 mins ago! Interviewed in Oct and was waitlisted in December. I Will be declining the offer. I hope it goes to one of you!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Oh I also called the office about a week ago because I never got correspondence back from my update letters. Turns out they were going straight to spam so heads up! They only found my most recent and said they added it to my file.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! Could someone DM me the accepted students groupme link? Congrats and good luck to everyone :)

Im unable to access the applicant gateway/portal. Is anyone else having that issue? (Non accepted)

Members don't see this ad :)
Im unable to access the applicant gateway/portal. Is anyone else having that issue? (Non accepted)
Gave them a call just to make sure my application was still available and it is. So, not sure what’s wrong with it the portal.

Got accepted yesterday as well! Could someone dm me the GroupMe link?

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Congratulations!! Can someone tell me how many people are in the GroupMe now?

Hey guys! Do you think there will be anymore waitlist movement? Class starts at the end at of June.

• Hmm
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Withdrawing my WL due to another A, wishing the best for you all!

• Care
So, anyone been brave enough to call/email to see what’s going on? Lol.
Realllly don’t want to waste money on ANYTHING. Especially now that the SJT ( whatever it’s called ) is $100 🥲.

Fortunate to be accepted elsewhere, but was betting on a WL miracle as we approach endgame. Prayers to my other WL folks, especially those who still needed that first A.

Reactions: 5 users
Got off the WL yesterday . First choice will be committing

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Hi I also got in off the waitlist yesterday! Could someone please dm me the groupme link as well?

• Love
It's not over until they say it's over! Just got the A and will be matriculating, don't lose hope people! If anybody can DM me the GroupMe link I'd appreciate it too

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Any last minute WL success stories? Losing hope for this school :/ I'm guessing being ORM, this is a bit of a long shot. Last year there was a wave of Acceptances start of June, and I didn't see that here

Last edited:
  • Care
  • Sad
When do you guys think we will get the final decision? I keep checking my email hoping for some good news. I know first day of orientation is tomorrow.

When do you guys think we will get the final decision? I keep checking my email hoping for some good news. I know first day of orientation is tomorrow.
Who knows. Bummer, I really liked MSM and the idea of attending a HBCU for Med school

• Care
Same. I need good news lol. Reapplying at this point is hurting my soul ( and pockets).

• Care