2021-2022 Morehouse

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did those who received an alternate list notification respond to accept the position? (I was waitlisted wayyy back in November but I just thought about it 💀).
 
Did those who received an alternate list notification respond to accept the position? (I was waitlisted wayyy back in November but I just thought about it 💀).
Hold on! You don't have to accept WL, you on there whether you want to be on there or not! You almost scared me!

You only accept when they give you either the call or they give you the R! 🤣🤣🤣
 
Hold on! You don't have to accept WL, you on there whether you want to be on there or not! You almost scared me!

You only accept when they give you either the call or they give you the R! 🤣🤣🤣
My bad!! I've seen people on other threads saying "they accepted their spot on the waitlist" so I had to double back lol
 
Good Morning,
What email did you all use to send your update letters for those who interviewed and waitlisted.

Thanks !
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I withdrew my acceptance two days ago 🙂 per the group me, there seems to be some others who have done the same! That should help the WL move along. Good luck everyone 😇
From the bottom of my heart, thank you! I know that doesn’t necessarily mean I will get off the WL, but it will allow some of those who are anxiously waiting to receive great news.
 
1650891527805.jpeg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad