2021-2022 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Interviewed 1/7, waitlisted on 2/7. My cGPA is a 3.97, sGPA is a 3.95, and MCAT is a 503. Anxiously waiting for waitlist movement soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
Waitlist movement is so random here. We really could be accepted tomorrow, in June, or never.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Waitlisted in October :/ hoping for some movement

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Did those who received an alternate list notification respond to accept the position? (I was waitlisted wayyy back in November but I just thought about it 💀).

Did those who received an alternate list notification respond to accept the position? (I was waitlisted wayyy back in November but I just thought about it 💀).
I never did but I hope we didn’t have to😭😭

Reactions: 1 user
Hold on! You don't have to accept WL, you on there whether you want to be on there or not! You almost scared me!

You only accept when they give you either the call or they give you the R! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hold on! You don't have to accept WL, you on there whether you want to be on there or not! You almost scared me!

You only accept when they give you either the call or they give you the R! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
My bad!! I've seen people on other threads saying "they accepted their spot on the waitlist" so I had to double back lol

I sent a short response to that email, but it was not necessary. You should all be fine.

The wait continues!

Reactions: 2 users
Good Morning,
What email did you all use to send your update letters for those who interviewed and waitlisted.

Thanks !

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone who was on the WL been accepted recently? I have been on the WL since Nov and sent letters in January & March but got no response :(

Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone who was on the WL been accepted recently? I have been on the WL since Nov and sent letters in January & March but got no response :(
Same. Been really quiet

I was waitlisted in Feb and send sent an LOI in March. I have heard nothing since they waitlisted me. No response from the LOI sent. The waiting is really the worst part 😔

Every day/week/month I sit and wait for this school to do something.

I already applied for an apartment at the other school I got accepted to. But I’m still hoping MSM pulls through.

• Care
Does anyone know when movement should start? May? For the WL

I withdrew my acceptance two days ago 🙂 per the group me, there seems to be some others who have done the same! That should help the WL move along. Good luck everyone 😇

Reactions: 8 users
I withdrew my acceptance two days ago 🙂 per the group me, there seems to be some others who have done the same! That should help the WL move along. Good luck everyone 😇
From the bottom of my heart, thank you! I know that doesn’t necessarily mean I will get off the WL, but it will allow some of those who are anxiously waiting to receive great news.

Reactions: 6 users
1650891527805.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Would any OOS acceptances be willing to share there numeric stats?

Withdrew my acceptance today. When I applied, I had no idea I would get accepted, much less be in a position to turn it down. Morehouse is a great program and I'm glad to know that my withdrawal will clear the way for one of you fine folks to live your dream.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
y'all if i get into this school i might pass out. but let me not get my hopes up too much.

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Just withdrew my acceptance today. Was a tough decision. Good luck to all those still waiting !

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
Thank you! With so many of you withdrawing As, starting to feel a bit of hope here...

For those that got the A, were you notified by email or phone call?

• Hmm
CTE opened April 30…. I have a feeling May will be the month of movement!

Reactions: 1 users
Waitlist checking in from December. Lets see that #MayMovement!

Waitlist from November checking in !!!

Waitlist from February checking in!! ❤️

Last edited:
Waitlist from February checking in (and started reapplying today until a miracle can manifest)

• Care
From my understanding and from previous cycles, MSM starts their WL movement at the end of the week.

Waitlist from December checking in!

WL from December checking in. 😁
What a wonderful gift it would be to get off the waitlist before I graduate this weekend.

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know if you need Basic Life Support or First Aid or something before matriculation?

Why is it sooooo quiet..... Its like Morehouse tossed my app into the trash....