passion8premed Full Member 2+ Year Member May 18, 2022 #1,101 Advertisement - Members don't see this ad bluebunny13! said: lol I don’t even think I got the first one Click to expand... Same lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad bluebunny13! said: lol I don’t even think I got the first one Click to expand... Same lol
B bluebunny13! Full Member May 18, 2022 #1,102 passion8premed said: Same lol Click to expand... Maybe they only send it to certain specialities that have openings. I’m OBGYN
passion8premed said: Same lol Click to expand... Maybe they only send it to certain specialities that have openings. I’m OBGYN
M martyfunkhouser New Member May 18, 2022 #1,103 It’s possible all OBGYN seats have selected CTE. I’m guessing IM all the folks PTE but there are a handful who have not committed.
It’s possible all OBGYN seats have selected CTE. I’m guessing IM all the folks PTE but there are a handful who have not committed.
D dogmomdoc Full Member May 25, 2022 #1,104 Received an email this morning that the OB/GYN track is fully committed and they do not expect more WL movement for this specialty. So it appears they will update waitlisted applicants as each specialty becomes fully committed. Best of luck everyone!
Received an email this morning that the OB/GYN track is fully committed and they do not expect more WL movement for this specialty. So it appears they will update waitlisted applicants as each specialty becomes fully committed. Best of luck everyone!
E Ems121212 New Member May 25, 2022 #1,105 Got the same message this morning for Surgery. Good luck to everyone else
W whataweirdo Full Member 5+ Year Member May 31, 2022 #1,106 Wow. Just got off of the WL for IM. In complete shock right now. Dreams do come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T toastingpasta Full Member 5+ Year Member Jun 2, 2022 #1,107 Did you guys shadow multiple of the primary care specialties (IM, obgyn, peds, surgery), or did you just shadow the specialty that you applied to?
Did you guys shadow multiple of the primary care specialties (IM, obgyn, peds, surgery), or did you just shadow the specialty that you applied to?
W whataweirdo Full Member 5+ Year Member Jun 20, 2022 #1,108 toastingpasta said: Did you guys shadow multiple of the primary care specialties (IM, obgyn, peds, surgery), or did you just shadow the specialty that you applied to? Click to expand... Sorry for the late reply. I shadowed IM and Family Medicine.
toastingpasta said: Did you guys shadow multiple of the primary care specialties (IM, obgyn, peds, surgery), or did you just shadow the specialty that you applied to? Click to expand... Sorry for the late reply. I shadowed IM and Family Medicine.