2021-2022 Quinnipiac

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alphabet GIF by Mr A Hayes


Didn't think I would hear back until next week. 🙂
 
Anyone have an idea of what the OOS post II acceptance rate is? Also what the turnaround is for how long it takes to hear back after an interview?
Very high post-II admit rate for both IS and OOS. I scoured last year's thread and the only results I saw other than acceptances were waitlist->Rs for people who interviewed very late (April). This spreadsheet says 85% overall and I surmise that much of the 15% is composed of late interviewees. Also, turnaround time is usually about a month.
 
So I interviewed here and got the WL yesterday... wondering if I majorly f'ed something up? I thought the interview went fine.

Fortunately I have As to other schools but I'm confused about Quinnipiac because it seems like they don't WL people early on.
If you already have an A I wouldn’t even worry about it unless this school is your top choice.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was accepted last week - question: the email says we have two weeks to accept this offer. Does that mean we commit to enroll here? Not sure quite how this works - I thought we’d be able to sit on our acceptances until the spring when we commit to enroll.
 
Good morning.

Does Netter accept application updates? If so, how can we submit them? Do we submit them in the "Additional Information" section of the portal?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad