-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Quinnipiac
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Conversely, did they let people know if rejected? Or hold off until the very end?Last year I think people were interviewed as late as March/April, still plenty of time, hang in there.
From what I saw in last year's thread, almost all of pre-II rejections were at the very end in early march and early april.Conversely, did they let people know if rejected? Or hold off until the very end?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Countrychkn
Full Member
Nice, just got the A! Complete August 28 and interviewed December 10 (I think?).
Premedgal1
Full Member
i heard that they’ll be sending out invited to join the fb group in late January/February. So excited!!!Has anyone heard anything after getting accepted yet? Like about the FB group or anything else?
Thanks for letting me know! Excited as well!i heard that they’ll be sending out invited to join the fb group in late January/February. So excited!!!
II just now. Available dates: 1/21, 1/24, 1/26, 1/28
II this morning around 11!
7/30!When we’re you complete?
Do you mind sharing your stats?7/30!
3.4, 524 🙂Do you mind sharing your stats?
Are there interviews next month? Or is this the final month of interviews?
mgitotg
New Member
The acceptance packet they mailed to us has the web address for the FB groupHas anyone heard anything after getting accepted yet? Like about the FB group or anything else?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looks like last year IIs were sent well into March.Does anyone have any insight?
I interviewed in March, several of my classmates also were March interviewees as well. Was offered the interview spot in late February(?).Does anyone have any insight?
Premedgal1
Full Member
Can we apply for the scholarship if accepted or do we need to wait until we are for sure matriculating?
Premedgal1
Full Member
Discord - Group Chat That’s All Fun & Games
Discord is great for playing games and chilling with friends, or even building a worldwide community. Customize your own space to talk, play, and hang out.
honeycrispx
Admitted MD Candidate
II today around 4pm!
3.9 gpa and 513 mcat, submitted around mid-august!
3.9 gpa and 513 mcat, submitted around mid-august!
Yes, you can upload them via your portalAre pre II updates accepted?
Thank you!Yes, you can upload them via your portal
II this morning! OOS.
Noice! Stats if you don’t mind me asking?II this morning! OOS.
3.95 & 505 MCAT. URM.Noice! Stats if you don’t mind me asking?
II on 1/31!!!! Complete 9/3. Stats in sig.
Congrats!! Did you send an update letter or letter of interest?II on 1/31!!!! Complete 9/3. Stats in sig.
Yes! I sent a letter of interest about a month agoCongrats!! Did you send an update letter or letter of interest?
Last edited:
Got the A! Interviewed in January.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, came through around 5:15 PST - I was definitely surprised!On a Sunday night?
neuroticism101
Full Member
Also II last night! Was not expecting to see anything while neurotically checking my email at 8pm on a Sunday but pleasantly surprised.
Do you mind sharing your stats?II just a bit ago! OOS, complete late July.
519, c3.98, s3.97Do you mind sharing your stats?
Propafolling_in_love
Full Member
Do you remember what the available interview dates were?Also II last night! Was not expecting to see anything while neurotically checking my email at 8pm
neuroticism101
Full Member
I think there were Monday and Friday slots for this upcoming week and the following week. Nothing in March but they could just be waiting to open those up later.Do you remember what the available interview dates were?
JustSomeChick
MD Class of 26'
Also got an interview invite last Sunday evening! Complete mid-August. Low stats, non-trad.
I heard about a month after my interview but I remember them telling us it depends on if your interviewers are at their biweekly meetings or not. So if one is absent several meetings in a row it might take longer to hear back. I think most decisions go out on Friday as wellfor those who have been accepted, around what time did you hear a decision?
I was told I’d hear back by today and I haven’t!
yup. no news is good news. now go outside and enjoy yourself!I heard about a month after my interview but I remember them telling us it depends on if your interviewers are at their biweekly meetings or not. So if one is absent several meetings in a row it might take longer to hear back. I think most decisions go out on Friday as well
I withdrew my acceptance. Good luck guys!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I PM'd you the info.Hey all, anyone who interviewed have contact info for Dr. Yeckel? Hoping to send a thank you email!
Thanks!I PM'd you the info.
Mind sharing when you interviewed?Got an A today