2021-2022 Stony Brook

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
can anyone who has access to MSAR share the plan to enroll/commit to enroll deadlines for this school? My subscription ran out I'm having a hard time finding it on the school's website.
 
Based on their website, there are only a few scholarships available that are pretty limited to financial need/being of a disadvantaged background. I didn't find any information about merit scholarships or grant money 🙁
So aside from FAFSA are there other forms we need to fill out?
 
🙁 I had hopes because Buffalo (another SUNY) has few and sent a separate app for them. Stony actually is on the course to receive more funding after being named a “flagship school” recently, so maybe in the future!
maybe that's the case! idk. I just can't tell from the website
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted yesterday as well, interviewed december. Dumb question -- where they ask us to accept our seat in the class by emailing admissions our intention to enroll, this isnt in any way binding right?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know what the waitlist movement is like for Stony Brook? Is it very small, or do they take a decent amount of people from the waitlist?
 
Anyone interview 12/16 and hear back yet? I saw a few December acceptances. Can you guys mention if that was early December? (Sorry super paranoid + anxious rn)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad