2021-2022 Tennessee

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone else that that is accepted get something in the mail?
I got it. I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't yet lol

Members don't see this ad.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
I got the acceptance call this afternoon during the middle of my molecular biology lab! I interview on Feb. 2 for those wondering. Good luck to everyone, and to those still waiting, stay positive! Your special moment will come too.

Members don't see this ad :)
So it’s been about a 1-2 week turnaround on average for calls post interview?

Received Interview invite yesterday.

If anyone has some information on the interview process, I would appreciate it if you could DM me. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user
Just got my acceptance call!! Rooting for all of you

Reactions: 2 users
Do they send out rejections or do you have to just assume you are rejected if you haven't gotten an interview yet?
i was rejected

Edit: sorry didn’t see interview part. Most schools that don’t send periodically just wait until spring

Do they send out rejections or do you have to just assume you are rejected if you haven't gotten an interview yet?
From what I’ve read on past years, they will send out II until the end of March and interview until April. If you have not received an II by the end of March I would say it is safe to assume it’s a rejection. But they usually send our mass rejections in April/May at the completion of all interviews and selections.

IS II here a few days ago, forgot to post

Members don't see this ad :)
Just finished up my interviews!! They were super conversational and the faculty were really great. Hoping for some good news in the next week or so!

what are your stats? I applied very early and still havent heard anything
3.70, 512. The process can seem absolutely random so don’t take it personally. I applied here last year and didn’t hear a thing between submitting and being rejected at the end of the cycle. I had completely given up on this cycle for uthsc when I got my II. I know that doesn’t really help but just hang in there

Just got an II this past week - does anyone have insight on the timeline of the day? Would love to know if I need to take off work for the whole day but haven't gotten a timeline yet. Thanks!

Just got an II this past week - does anyone have insight on the timeline of the day? Would love to know if I need to take off work for the whole day but haven't gotten a timeline yet. Thanks!
I was done around 2 I believe but some people had more interviews in the afternoon. I would take off the whole day!

Hold up... I just got invited to the portal after complete silence this cycle... does this mean I might get an interview?

Just got the microsite email post-interview and before receiving my decision. I think this is just something new that they are rolling out for the next cycle. In the "More About Me" tab, the earliest option is Fall 2023 enrollment.

Hold up... I just got invited to the portal after complete silence this cycle... does this mean I might get an interview?
I was coming on here wondering the same thing. It sounds like they've been rolling out a new portal system, and I'm thinking we're all on their as long as you haven't been rejected. I don't think it's bad or good news.

I was coming on here wondering the same thing. It sounds like they've been rolling out a new portal system, and I'm thinking we're all on their as long as you haven't been rejected. I don't think it's bad or good news.
I'm okay with neutral, at least we are still in the game :)

I'm okay with neutral, at least we are still in the game :)
The silver lining is that they may have made some cuts knowing that the system was coming, and we're still in consideration. It would seem silly to add me if they weren't at least a little interested. This is my dream school so I'm holding out hope.

Got the microsite as well. Submitted my secondary back in August and still nothing lol

Just got the microsite email post-interview and before receiving my decision. I think this is just something new that they are rolling out for the next cycle. In the "More About Me" tab, the earliest option is Fall 2023 enrollment.
My Microsite does have an option for Fall 2022.. weird

Kind of worried. I did not receive this email and I’m Post interview

When did you interview?

IS II yesterday! Trying to spread hope for all those on the radio silent end :)

Also got a microsite email.

Reactions: 3 users
Just got an email saying I’ve been placed on hold. Does anyone know what this means vs the waitlist?

• Care
Received acceptance call at 5pm CST. WHILE AT DISNEY WORLD. Could not be happier!

In-state, 508, 4.0, ORM.

Goodluck everyone!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Just got my acceptance call around 8pm CST!!

In state, ORM, 4.0, 507. I interviewed on 2/28!

• Love
At what point realistically does UTHSC stop sending invites? I know they purportedly interview through end of March/beginning of April but I'd like to be realistic ...

At what point realistically does UTHSC stop sending invites? I know they purportedly interview through end of March/beginning of April but I'd like to be realistic ...
My best friend just got her interview invite last Tuesday! I would imagine that late March would be the last wave of invites since they finish interviews in April.

fingers crossed for some more interview invites this week!

Has anyone heard back about scholarships or financial aid?

IS II today lol. I really was just giving up on UTHSC this cycle, but here we are!

Does anyone know the last week they will probably give out IIs? I know they are going to interview into April but idk if that means they will still be scheduling in april.

Interview invite today!