2021-2022 Touro University Nevada College of Osteopathic Medicine (Henderson, NV) TUNCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II yesterday! Was complete at the end of August!
Did you get the under review email, and if so when did you get it? @dreamYY and I have been internally screaming during this review process. Congrats!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Did you get the under review email, and if so when did you get it? @dreamYY and I have been internally screaming during this review process. Congrats!!!!!
LMAO

yeah, it's been 4 days over the 4 week notice that they sent for being under review on 12/15.

Last edited:

Thank you!!

I went back to check my emails for you guys. So I did get an "under review" email all the way back on November 11th!

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you!!

I went back to check my emails for you guys. So I did get an "under review" email all the way back on November 11th!
THANK YOU FOR CHECKING!!!

@SnowyMoon, looks like it's our turn soon!!!! :)

• Love
I just got a waitlist for an interview at Tuncom. A little sad but hopefully it will come later. Is it most likely a soft R? What is the likelihood of someone getting off the interview waitlist? Thanks!

Per last years thread, only one person received an interview off the pre-II waitlist. And also very few actual Rs given out by this school. So it’s really just a soft R unfortunately.
Biggest Oof. Oh well, glad I know now than later. Thanks!

I just got a waitlist for an interview at Tuncom. A little sad but hopefully it will come later. Is it most likely a soft R? What is the likelihood of someone getting off the interview waitlist? Thanks!
Jw when were u marked under review?

I hope your interview waitlist becomes a II. <3

Based on how the cycle has been for me so far, I am prolly gonna get that or a R. :(

So im
Jw when were u marked under review?

I hope your interview waitlist becomes a II. <3

Based on how the cycle has been for me so far, I am prolly gonna get that or a R. :(

So I was a little dumb and did my Casper late (I didn’t know we needed to send that at the same time) so I submitted my secondary at the end of July but I didn’t get under review until Dec. 8.

II received last night! Thinking of dropping it because I got into my state school though so hopefully it goes to one of yall!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone hear back from early Jan interviews?

II waitlist last night at 9 PM. :(

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Interview decision delay email received

• Hmm
Also got an interview decision delay email last night

• Hmm
II yesterday (1/25) for an interview I literally did today. (1/26)

Accepted just now by email :)

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Just got waitlisted. Anyone remember when they said the waitlist starts moving? I feel like I remember admin mentioning it towards the end of interview day

• Care
Got the call and email earlier today - ACCEPTED!! :soexcited:

1/11 Interview - MCAT: 507 - GPA: 3.60

Reactions: 4 users
Decided to withdraw from my interview invitation to accept an offer at a different school!

I hope my interview spot goes to one of you guys and best of luck !! :)

Decided to withdraw from my interview invitation to accept an offer at a different school!

I hope my interview spot goes to one of you guys and best of luck !! :)
Congrats on your acceptance!

Just got an II today! LM 63, Under review status 12/17

Under review 12/21, Pre-II R today. Good luck to all those interviewing and waitlisted!

• Care
Interview waitlisted today! Do any of you know the chances of getting off this interview waitlist?

Got an II last night!!! When I went to register for a date, there was only one option that is over a month away, was this the case for everyone?

Got an II last night!!! When I went to register for a date, there was only one option that is over a month away, was this the case for everyone?
When I was registering, I only saw 2 dates available for this month.

Final review email recieved today, anyone know if this usually leads to an II or interview waitlist?

Final review email recieved today, anyone know if this usually leads to an II or interview waitlist?
I’m not sure if everyone receives it but when I got the final review email, I got the II like an hour after

I got my II like literally 120 seconds after that email.

(which is kinda sus imo, makes me think that "final review" is just a stat barrier or something)

Has anyone heard back from the 1/25 interviews? I know they said they were going to update us today