2021-2022 University of Washington

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Last year we were called on Tuesday. I think most people were called in the afternoon. I'm not sure if they have told anyone anything during interviews this year.

Good luck to all my Idaho homies! I'll be one of the MS1s on the student panel tonight if anyone comes to the zoom Q&A.
Great! When was your interview date last year?!

Members don't see this ad :)
Great! When was your interview date last year?!
Last year we were called on Tuesday. I think most people were called in the afternoon. I'm not sure if they have told anyone anything during interviews this year.

Good luck to all my Idaho homies! I'll be one of the MS1s on the student panel tonight if anyone comes to the zoom Q&A.
Also, do you have any idea of last class stats? Also how many people were invited for interview and how many accepted from waitlist and overall?

Also, do you have any idea of last class stats? Also how many people were invited for interview and how many accepted from waitlist and overall?
The UWSOM Acceptance Statistics page has detailed statistics for E-2020. For that cycle, 686 applicants were interviewed and 358 acceptance offers were made. Data for UWSOM on MSAR appears to be for that year, and it reports 48 acceptances were offered to applicants on the waitlist.

Reactions: 1 user
4 were accepted off of the ID waitlist last year!

It does seem odd that they haven't posted the new statistics for E21. I am really curious about them - I heard anecdotally that they accepted far fewer people off of the waitlist last year due to COVID and the large number of deferred admissions from E20. Hoping that doesn't carry over to this year.

Reactions: 1 users
I got the acceptance call this afternoon😁😫!!! Spokane Cohort!

Reactions: 11 users
Post II rejection from Seattle. Devastated. Idk what I'm going to do.

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
Has any OOR applicant received updates?
Just scheduled interview for week of 2/7. There were a few dates that week but I think that’s probably the end of it. Based off previous years you find out if you make the alternate list or not a few weeks after interviews are over

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the acceptance call this afternoon😁😫!!! Spokane Cohort!
late +1 but also got the call friday afternoon for Spokane!

IS, re-applicant, long time watcher here. Interviewed 1/25 tho, still in shock.

Reactions: 4 users
late +1 but also got the call friday afternoon for Spokane!

IS, re-applicant, long time watcher here. Interviewed 1/25 tho, still in shock.
Also got the call on Friday! Interviewed back in November. Excited to meet all of you! Praying that those who are still waiting get the call this week!

Does anyone know where to find the 2022-23 academic schedule for the Spokane campus? I've been looking all over and I've only found bits and pieces.

Reactions: 2 users
Also got the call on Friday! Interviewed back in November. Excited to meet all of you! Praying that those who are still waiting get the call this week!

Does anyone know where to find the 2022-23 academic schedule for the Spokane campus? I've been looking all over and I've only found bits and pieces.
+1 Interviewed in November for Spokane, got the call Friday evening.

Also looking for the academic calendar. Does anyone have an idea what the summer program between M1&2 looks like?

Edit: Typos

Last edited:
+1 Interviewed in November for Spokane, got the call Friday evening.

Also looking for the academic calendar. Does anyone have an idea what the summer program between M1&2 looks like?

Edit: Typos
They have a couple of options -- research, rural medicine experience, something else...

Is the grading system letter or P/F? Having trouble finding it

Is the grading system letter or P/F? Having trouble finding it
Foundations is pass/fail, and clerkships follow tiered grading (honors, high pass, pass, and fail).

Accepted to Spokane campus, on friday 1/28/22!! So excited!
In-state reapplicant interviewed 1/26/22, Primary submitted 6/2021.
If anyone on this thread is looking for a Spokane Scribing job, PM me! I'm looking for a replacement :)

I hope Idaho applicants start hearing by tomorrow

No new news today? And Idaho or other state acceptance?

No new news today? And Idaho or other state acceptance?
No news for me - Idaho. Email said by end of week so I'm trying not to focus on it too much till Friday.

Idaho resident here. Got the acceptance call this evening! Interviewed last Friday.

Reactions: 3 users
Just got the call, Idaho TRUST!! I’m ecstatic 😊🎉 Good luck to my fellow Idahomies!!

Reactions: 3 users
Just got the call! Idaho acceptance!

Reactions: 5 users
For those interested in the academic schedule, this is what I found. Use this link: 2022 Foundations Curriculum - UWSOM Intranet

Scroll down to “Foundations Phase Schedule” and then click “here”. This opens a concept schedule for 2022. It doesn’t specify which campus (as far as I know), but it’s the best I could find.

Do you know if any OOR applicants have reported any acceptances?
Based on last year, most OOR applicants don't find out until interviews are over and the excom meets. For last year that was Friday 2/19, so maybe we'll find out on 2/18 this year

Spokane Cohort. Any updates on the alternate list or rejections following the acceptances last Friday?

Does anyone know how long it takes between the acceptance call and the official acceptance email usually?

Spokane Cohort. Any updates on the alternate list or rejections following the acceptances last Friday?
I wonder about the same but I think we will know by the end of this week.

I know that UW added more interview days this year, do you guys think that the final EXCOM meeting will also be held later than originally planned?

Idaho acceptance today! Interviewed last Friday. Congrats Idaho folks! :)

Does anyone know how long it takes between the acceptance call and the official acceptance email usually?
Are you feeling like you may have hallucinated the phone call?? Because that’s how I’m feeling so I really need to see it in writing haha 😂😂😂

R for the Spokane cohort today. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting.

Reactions: 2 users
Are you feeling like you may have hallucinated the phone call?? Because that’s how I’m feeling so I really need to see it in writing haha 😂😂😂
That's exactly how I was feeling 😂 got the email about an hour ago! It's official! I'm sure yours is on its way if you haven't gotten it yet 😁