2022-2023 Washington University in St. Louis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I wrote the dean’s home address & where the kids of the admissions members go to school.
Cannot believe I haven’t been banned yet from SDN. A higher power must be looking out for me. 🙏

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Anyone know around what date WL movement has started in previous years?

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
A few (I think 6 schools? all in t20) have full P/F clerkships. I was under the impression WashU was adopting that with the new curriculum but doesn't seem like it.
But WashU does have P/F clerkships

Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Me on the WL tryna think of an update to send to continue showing interest, that isn't already in my previous update, my application, my LOI, or my interviews

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Strange. I have not heard back from WashU admissions. No A, R or WL. Interviewed in October. I wonder if there is a batch of R/WL coming out this Thursday.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Not an A, R, or WL, but a secret fourth thing...

Currently repressing the thought of reapplying :D

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Same here, reapply looming large unless one of my WLs miraculously comes along

Members don't see this ad :)
We need a WL support group, especially once May rolls around

Sent a LOI pre WL, is waiting the only thing that I can do now? Not sure if another letter would make a difference

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Could someone DM me the WL email they got?

Yes, me! After 4/30, will they know who on their WL has no As & do you think such folks get a preference when the WL moves?
Yes schools will know if you are PTE at a school or not after 4/30 (they just don't know which one). I think it's def possible that schools see the 0 A people somewhat favorably since they would for sure accept if admitted (making them good picks) but also people who do have an A are also attractive since another school wants them too

Yes, me! After 4/30, will they know who on their WL has no As & do you think such folks get a preference when the WL moves?
Noticed the last guy who posted getting off WL in jun or jul for ucsd last year had no A’s prior to that so it happens. Guessing it’s a huge advantage once everyone has CTE’d and someone drops.

Reactions: 1 users
honestly, even though the deadline was two days ago, i'm just excited to get my financial aid package lol. wonder how fast the turnaround will be

deadline?
the deadline they gave admitted students to complete the financial aid application was April 1-- that said, i'm sure submitting it past that deadline only means you'll hear back a little later than everyone else

the deadline they gave admitted students to complete the financial aid application was April 1-- that said, i'm sure submitting it past that deadline only means you'll hear back a little later than everyone else
ahhh okok thank u

Anyone brave enough to reach out to admissions and ask when scholarship calls will go out until // if they're still going out? 👀
Tried asking fin-aid and they don't know lol
If a lot of other people are still waiting then my assumption is there is still hope! Lol

Withdrew from WL, best of luck to those waiting!

Reactions: 5 users
Anyone got an idea of when need-based financial aid packages will come out?