phoenixpremed
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not sure. But according to their application feedback session, there's going to be a lot of movement in the next two weeksHas anyone in the waitlist been offered an acceptance?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Not sure. But according to their application feedback session, there's going to be a lot of movement in the next two weeksHas anyone in the waitlist been offered an acceptance?
Hopefully 🙏 I know 3 people that are withdrawing A’sNot sure. But according to their application feedback session, there's going to be a lot of movement in the next two weeks
Do you know if they are in-state or OOS? Just trying see which WL they would help out hahaHopefully 🙏 I know 3 people that are withdrawing A’s
ISDo you know if they are in-state or OOS? Just trying see which WL they would help out haha
I don’t suspect too much movement until after May 2nd.Has there been any waitlist movement?
Congrats! Mind sharing your stats?Just got the call! Was on the IS waitlist. So excited!
They called you to let you know? Did they also send an email? Now I’m nervous to miss a callJust got the call! Was on the IS waitlist. So excited!
They called you to let you know? Did they also send an email? Now I’m nervous to miss a call
I missed my call, they sent an email 5 mins after that.Watch for a call with no caller ID and make sure to answer it. I’m not entirely sure what happens if you miss it, but I imagine you’ll get a voicemail and the acceptance email a little while later.
Congrats! Mind sharing stats?Got the call this morning 🙂 accepted off the waitlist today!! IS
has there been any movement from the non-resident Utah school waitlist?Has there been any recent waitlist movement?
I don’t think there is a one-size fits all approach to reapplication at any school. You’ll need to look over your application and look for anything that a specific admissions team might deem insufficient. During the application feedback session, UUSOM emphasized that successful applicants usually participate in lots of clinical experiences. If that’s what you’re lacking, I’d focus on that. It could also be metrics (GPA and MCAT), writing skills, service experience, interview skills, or even letters of recommendation. Isolate areas you feel can be improved, work on them, and I’m sure you’ll be competitive enough to get in.Can anyone weigh in on how to succeed with re-application to UUSOM?
I've attended two "Application Feedback" sessions after interviewing + rejection with UUSOM, but I'd love to hear some perspective/tips on re-applying.
Totally agreed! I'm interested to hear people's experiences and how it worked out for them.I don’t think there is a one-size fits all approach to reapplication at any school. You’ll need to look over your application and look for anything that a specific admissions team might deem insufficient. During the application feedback session, UUSOM emphasized that successful applicants usually participate in lots of clinical experiences. If that’s what you’re lacking, I’d focus on that. It could also be metrics (GPA and MCAT), writing skills, service experience, interview skills, or even letters of recommendation. Isolate areas you feel can be improved, work on them, and I’m sure you’ll be competitive enough to get in.
Historically, they have not done silent rejections.Do they do silent rejections and has there been waitlist movement? Going a bit crazy waiting for closure
Just got the R from the waitlist. Best of luck to everyone else still on it!
+1 Good luck everyone!same 🙂 sad
I am still on the waitlist! But I'm kinda losing hope 😭Is there anyone still on the waitlist?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.