2021-2022 Wayne State

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So based on last year it looks like waitlisted applicants get their notification the day after the accepted students (which I guess for us would be Monday?), so I'm not too hopeful right now. But also not too surprised because I'm OOS with no ties.
 
Got the A! Can anyone clarify for me when it says "Refer to the offer response tab and make your decision 5 business days from today's date" does that mean I am actually committing to the school? I thought we didn't have to decide for months?
 
Got the A! Can anyone clarify for me when it says "Refer to the offer response tab and make your decision 5 business days from today's date" does that mean I am actually committing to the school? I thought we didn't have to decide for months?
It just means you're holding your A; you don't officially commit until April with the CYMS tool.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got the A! Can anyone clarify for me when it says "Refer to the offer response tab and make your decision 5 business days from today's date" does that mean I am actually committing to the school? I thought we didn't have to decide for months?

What time did you get the email?
 
Congrats to everyone on the A! 🙂 For those who accepted, is anyone's pre-matriculation checklist on the portal showing incomplete for some prerequisite courses? I've completed all mine so I was wondering if they are having technical difficulties.
 
Congrats to everyone on the A! 🙂 For those who accepted, is anyone's pre-matriculation checklist on the portal showing incomplete for some prerequisite courses? I've completed all mine so I was wondering if they are having technical difficulties.
Yes, my organic chemistry section is incomplete. I had a heart attack for about 3 seconds lol
 
Congrats to everyone on the A! 🙂 For those who accepted, is anyone's pre-matriculation checklist on the portal showing incomplete for some prerequisite courses? I've completed all mine so I was wondering if they are having technical difficulties.
Yeah, my writing requirement was incomplete and I know it was done. I emailed them this morning about it
 
My first A!! Received email around 10:08 pm my time (mountain time) lol.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad