Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+2 ✊any oct15 waitlisters here? lol
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
+2 ✊any oct15 waitlisters here? lol
oh f*** I guess it's happening everywhere..Just got the R (waitlisted oct 15)… good luck everybody else!
lmfaoooo bruh obviously its good news!I also wonder if that’s a good sign for those not rejected.
I emailed them earlier to which they responded:Does anyone know if Wayne will give you specific feedback on your application if you were rejected from the waitlist?
Sounds like a generic email response but I’d assume then that they’re not offering it for anyone, but you could always email again for clarification. Honestly I had to reread their response that you posted like 3 times because I thought they were saying a lot of the people they interviewed weren’t great for like 5 minutes rather than many great people didn’t get interviews like they meant it 🤷🏻♀️I emailed them earlier to which they responded:
"Unfortunately, our applicant pool was very competitive and we were not able to interview many great candidates. We are not offering personalized advising services at this time... "
Which does not make sense really. I was very clear in both my email and its subject title that I was inquiring post-interview.
Omg I didn’t read it like that at first but now I can’t unsee it😂💀I thought they were saying a lot of the people they interviewed weren’t great for like 5 minutes rather than many great people didn’t interviews like they meant it 🤷🏻♀️
What is the significant of 5/15/22??Hey ppl i have a question. I’ve one DO acceptance that I paid the deposit for. I’m also waitlisted at Wayne. Does it mean I have till may 15th to hear back from Wayne?
Sorry I mixed that up with something else. So my question is do MD or DO schools share information at any point (or AAMC and AACOM). Sorry for the confusionWhat is the significant of 5/15/22??
don't think they do but we all love to believe a big conspiracySorry I mixed that up with something else. So my question is do MD or DO schools share information at any point (or AAMC and AACOM). Sorry for the confusion
they don't, I asked a bunch of DO schools last year, and they don't know anything about AMCAS or MD schoolsdon't think they do but we all love to believe a big conspiracy
they probably have an underground bunker where they discuss applicants.they don't, I asked a bunch of DO schools last year, and they don't know anything about AMCAS or MD schools
plot twist: im acc an adcom sent to deceive youthey probably have an underground bunker where they discuss applicants.
It’s possible, but I wouldn’t think about it - shouldn’t influence your next steps (prepping for re-app/attending another program).y'all think they overfilled their seats already for this year? :/
If they did I don’t think they would’ve told someone that they’re gonna start reviewing and handing out As from may 2nd and beyond.y'all think they overfilled their seats already for this year? :/
No I agree with you! gotta move on 🙂It’s possible, but I wouldn’t think about it - shouldn’t influence your next steps (prepping for re-app/attending another program).
Edit: I apologize if this comes off as insensitive/rude. For context, I was in a similar spot last year, with my WL from Wayne being my only chance at beginning my career and hyper focused on the possibility of getting off. Now, I wish I’d devoted that energy towards my next application. So my statement above was meant well.
this girlanyone else extremely anxious for the rumored monday movement
your username...iconicthis girl
i just neurotically reread last year's thread from April 30th onwards and am checking the portal every hour even though its saturday, but pfftttt im not anxious at alllllllanyone else extremely anxious for the rumored monday movement
Also wondering thisJust wanted to double check here, does Wayne State require us to select "Plan to Enroll" in AMCAS by a certain date?
The CYMS page on the portal (with all the dates/deadlines info) states that PTE is not required but strongly recommendedJust wanted to double check here, does Wayne State require us to select "Plan to Enroll" in AMCAS by a certain date?
The last "big" wave last year (early April?) was sent between 8:30 and 9 am. But tbh, last year was an odd application cycle and the patterns don't seem to be following the same trend. We don't even know if they're going to be sending out A's tomorrow, but keeping high hopes! Good luck everyone!what time do you guys think they might start sending out As?
+1, can't wait to see everyone's A's come in 🙂Withdrew earlier today. Good luck everyone on the waitlist.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.