Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dang... respectJust got the A, I’ll go with my DO school tho cus I prefer its city over detroit! Hope my A gets to someone here 🙂
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
dang... respectJust got the A, I’ll go with my DO school tho cus I prefer its city over detroit! Hope my A gets to someone here 🙂
Congratulations! Do you mind sharing your stats?I got the A last night! (OOS, WL in November)
Kudos for keeping it together this whole time my friend. We’re all gonna make it 🥲Hoping for some more movement tonight! Been on the WL since October and it's been killing me, but I'm just hoping that good news comes our way! 🙏
I hate to sound negative, and truly do wish the best for everyone here. But I think this may just mean Wayne is going with a relatively smaller class size this year. They have been losing seats at Henry Ford so it may make sense? Just my opinion, but who knows :/Kudos for keeping it together this whole time my friend. We’re all gonna make it 🥲
As far as I can tell, still ~100 A’s to send out (675 sent last year at this point). This is of course assuming that this drip feed of A’s the past week has been part of the 571 on the tracker.
Could be true :/ it’s weird they had so much less applications and sent out more II this year thoI hate to sound negative, and truly do wish the best for everyone here. But I think this may just mean Wayne is going with a relatively smaller class size this year. They have been losing seats at Henry Ford so it may make sense? Just my opinion, but who knows :/
I don’t think there is a groupme (but if there is that’s news to me lol)Can anyone who has been accepted comment on how many students are in the groupme if there is one? The 2026 fb page only has 362 members but doesn’t seem to be reliable.
Was in your spot one year ago and I’m roughly right back where I started, haha. That being said I’m privileged to have an A elsewhere.Every day is getting harder 🙁 I just want one acceptance. Really hard to think of reapplication but I know it’s the responsible thing to do
Can you please post the link to the fb group? I recently got an acceptance but I haven’t received anything else so farCan anyone who has been accepted comment on how many students are in the groupme if there is one? The 2026 fb page only has 362 members but doesn’t seem to be reliable.
Can you please post the link to the fb group? I recently got an acceptance but I haven’t received anything else so far
I got accepted on Monday, and haven't found a GroupME yet. The FB page definitely isn't reliable, there are tons of M4s on there selling stuffCan anyone who has been accepted comment on how many students are in the groupme if there is one? The 2026 fb page only has 362 members but doesn’t seem to be reliable.
Feeling the same way. On 8 WL, with no acceptances 😢Every day is getting harder 🙁 I just want one acceptance. Really hard to think of reapplication but I know it’s the responsible thing to do
alternatively, more people have accepted their acceptances this year, which I could see being the case as schools get more and more competitive and perhaps fewer applicants are getting multiple acceptancesKudos for keeping it together this whole time my friend. We’re all gonna make it 🥲
As far as I can tell, still ~100 A’s to send out (675 sent last year at this point). This is of course assuming that this drip feed of A’s the past week has been part of the 571 on the tracker.
Good Lord I hope that’s not considered significantly older, I’m starting this fall elsewhere and I’m turning 28 this month. I thought you would have to be middle aged starting as an M1 to be considered “significantly older”Was in your spot one year ago and I’m roughly right back where I started, haha. That being said I’m privileged to have an A elsewhere.
As someone who’s on their second rodeo, my advice is to not rush into the reapplication process. I felt pressured as a significantly older applicant (will start at 29) to immediately reapply, but I’d recommend taking a year off to really look at your app and make significant improvements where it may be lacking and can be improved (shadowing, non-clinical volunteering, clinical experience, etc.). Otherwise you may just end up repeating cycle (as I roughly have, at least with Wayne).
Haha, maybe I overstated there. Although I feel like 29 is somewhere in the top quartile?Good Lord I hope that’s not considered significantly older, I’m starting this fall elsewhere and I’m turning 28 this month. I thought you would have to be middle aged starting as an M1 to be considered “significantly older”
“A handful of years older than average” 😮💨Haha, maybe I overstated there. Although I feel like 29 is somewhere in the top quartile?
We might have lost some spots at Henry Ford, but we also gained some spots at DMC, St Joe’s/St Mary, and Ascension Providence so I don’t think clinical spots are going to force them to shrink our classI hate to sound negative, and truly do wish the best for everyone here. But I think this may just mean Wayne is going with a relatively smaller class size this year. They have been losing seats at Henry Ford so it may make sense? Just my opinion, but who knows :/
LETS GO BAYBEE, back to huffing the hopium at 1000%We might have lost some spots at Henry Ford, but we also gained some spots at DMC, St Joe’s/St Mary, and Ascension Providence so I don’t think clinical spots are going to force them to shrink our class
They don’t usually send out A’s on Friday so wait out until Monday! ☺️Starting re-apps tonight if I hear nothing by 10pm🤧
Are you telling me to enjoy my weekend and spend time with my friends and the people I love??? how dare you🥴They don’t usually send out A’s on Friday so wait out until Monday! ☺️
Happy for you! For the rest of you, hang in there I know its rough :/ my DMs are open if anybody wants to type yell about the processWas waiting on WSU WL, but got an A from a separate MD WL today. 99.9% chance I'll withdraw my application from WSU and accept other A. I'm sorry that this wait is so long without much communication :/
Same…was really hoping to hear back from WSU but I just heard back from another one of my top choices instead. I’ve been waiting on WSU since November so this process has been draining to say the least 😔Was waiting on WSU WL, but got an A from a separate MD WL today. 99.9% chance I'll withdraw my application from WSU and accept other A. I'm sorry that this wait is so long without much communication :/
congratulations on getting accepted though future doctor!!!!Same…was really hoping to hear back from WSU but I just heard back from another one of my top choices instead. I’ve been waiting on WSU since November so this process has been draining to say the least 😔
Congrats!! Do you mind posting stats and residency?HI EVERYONE CAN I JOIN SUSHI SQUAD?? Just got an A 6:43 PST!! So excited!!
Thank you! CA ORM, 3.79 cGPA/3.80 sGPA/524 and submitted an update letter 5/9Congrats!! Do you mind posting stats and residency?
WELCOME TO THE A GANG!!! ALSO I LOVE YOUR PFP!!HI EVERYONE CAN I JOIN SUSHI SQUAD?? Just got an A 6:43 PST!! So excited!!
Ended up withdrawing from WSU WL this morning. Best of luck to the rest of you! I hope yall's wait isn't too much longer!❤️Was waiting on WSU WL, but got an A from a separate MD WL today. 99.9% chance I'll withdraw my application from WSU and accept other A. I'm sorry that this wait is so long without much communication :/
There have been some in this threadbump
I feel like they were all EDP... haven't seen any otherwiseThere have been some in this thread
That’s what it looks like to me tbhHas anyone IS been accepted off the waitlist in the last maybe 3 or so weeks? Seems like it’s only been OOS people lately
Up by 28*, it's at 597 nowTracker went up by 26
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.