2021-2022 Wayne State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I think you can just search wayne state medicine class of 2026 on FB!

now be our spy and find out how many people have decided to enroll ;)
I gotchu!!! Will keep you all updated I hope those of you waiting hear soon

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Got the A this morning! 10:41 AM, 3.65 cGPA, 3x MCAT taker (507/508/518), applied in october, interviewed in Feb, waitlisted in mid march!
The tracker is still at 571. So now we know for sure it isn't changed live. The question remains whether they update it preemptively, or retroactively.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Manifesting more acceptances this week! So so happy for everyone that heard back!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
could you share your stats and complete date?
Sorry, my original post was kinda confusing. I meant to say that my friend who is an IS applicant was accepted off the waitlist this past week. I am also an IS applicant, but remain on the waitlist.

Sorry, my original post was kinda confusing. I meant to say that my friend who is an IS applicant was accepted off the waitlist this past week. I am also an IS applicant, but remain on the waitlist.
Oh. U know his stats and complete date then lol?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Thanks guys 🥰

currently there are 366 members in the FB group and 8 are admin, and theres a fair bit of people that are current med students (I counted at least 5), so I feel like the class definitely isn't full yet

Thanks guys 🥰

currently there are 366 members in the FB group and 8 are admin, and theres a fair bit of people that are current med students (I counted at least 5), so I feel like the class definitely isn't full yet
There are a lot more than 5 btw, I just didn't go through the entire group yet just posts within the last month

Reactions: 5 users
Manifesting the A hard today, I really need a win

• Care
Reactions: 13 users
Praying for all the SDN sushi squad members to get those As so we can all meet up in Detroit this summer!!!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users
Praying for all the SDN sushi squad members to get those As so we can all meet up in Detroit this summer!!!
I am already admitted but I would love to still be part of sushi squad lol. Also if any of y’all are into anime lmaooo (I have no shame sorry)

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
At this point, there won't be a regular schedule imo, it'll be on an ad hoc basis as more people withdraw their A

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Just got the A, I’ll go with my DO school tho cus I prefer its city over detroit! Hope my A gets to someone here :)

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 15 users
Just got the A, I’ll go with my DO school tho cus I prefer its city over detroit! Hope my A gets to someone here :)
Congrats!! Did you send any updates or LOI? And do you mind sharing when you interviewed? If you don’t feel comfortable sharing that’s totally okay!

I’m feeling tomorrow everyone! Manifesting my acceptance tomorrow😭🙏🏻 love you wayne!

Reactions: 11 users
Hoping for some more movement tonight! Been on the WL since October and it's been killing me, but I'm just hoping that good news comes our way! 🙏

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
Hoping for some more movement tonight! Been on the WL since October and it's been killing me, but I'm just hoping that good news comes our way! 🙏
Kudos for keeping it together this whole time my friend. We’re all gonna make it 🥲
As far as I can tell, still ~100 A’s to send out (675 sent last year at this point). This is of course assuming that this drip feed of A’s the past week has been part of the 571 on the tracker.

I'm really hating the slow drip of As. Anxiety lvls are maxed out :/

• Care
Kudos for keeping it together this whole time my friend. We’re all gonna make it 🥲
As far as I can tell, still ~100 A’s to send out (675 sent last year at this point). This is of course assuming that this drip feed of A’s the past week has been part of the 571 on the tracker.
I hate to sound negative, and truly do wish the best for everyone here. But I think this may just mean Wayne is going with a relatively smaller class size this year. They have been losing seats at Henry Ford so it may make sense? Just my opinion, but who knows :/

• Sad
I hate to sound negative, and truly do wish the best for everyone here. But I think this may just mean Wayne is going with a relatively smaller class size this year. They have been losing seats at Henry Ford so it may make sense? Just my opinion, but who knows :/
Could be true :/ it’s weird they had so much less applications and sent out more II this year tho

• Sad
Can anyone who has been accepted comment on how many students are in the groupme if there is one? The 2026 fb page only has 362 members but doesn’t seem to be reliable.

Reactions: 1 user