2021-2022 Wayne State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also A about an hour ago!! OOS, Interviewed Sept, WL 10/15 as well.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Convinced that Wayne is done giving acceptances to IS applicants :/
It really seems like it, very disappointing.
I went to Wayne for my undergrad and masters and have lived in Detroit all my life, would love nothing more than to continue.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Long-time lurker here. Got the acceptance email this morning at 9:15. Absolutely speechless because I was in the midst of prepping for a third cycle! Keep up the faith everybody. It’s not a matter of if, but rather when!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
Long-time lurker here. Got the acceptance email this morning at 9:15. Absolutely speechless because I was in the midst of prepping for a third cycle! Keep up the faith everybody. It’s not a matter of if, but rather when!
Congratulations! IS or OS?

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
3.82, 511 and OOS for those that are wondering. Sent an update/letter of interest a few days ago.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
so the prediction is that its acceptances trickling everyday??? there isnt a batch of acceptances?

so the prediction is that its acceptances trickling everyday??? there isnt a batch of acceptances?
I mean at this point it’s all about waiting for people to rescind their acceptances which is mostly reliant on those people getting off the waitlist at their preferred schools. So they’re likely just sending out acceptances as students drop off.

Is there a deposit to pay after acceptance or no? I figured there would be.

Hi all! Just withdrew my (OOS) acceptance to Wayne. Good luck!
Congrats on your other offer! Do you mind sharing your stats and if your EC was more research/community service focused? I think since Wayne doesn't have ranked list, they would make an offer to someone on WL with similar stats/background as the person who withdrew

Withdrew my OOS acceptance just now as well. Hope it goes to one of you guys.

• Care
Will be withdrawing my A! Really loved Wayne but unfortunately being from OOS, the tuiton was too high. Hopefully it goes to one of you guys! Good luck, everyone. Believe in yourself, you’ll end up right where you need to be.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Any IS WL applicants with Wayne as their top choice still here, waiting on news? 😩

The irony of re-writing my primary, while simultaneously stalking this SDN page and holding on for dear life to my wayne WL... yeah I've officially lost it

• Care
  • Haha
The irony of re-writing my primary, while simultaneously stalking this SDN page and holding on for dear life to my wayne WL... yeah I've officially lost it
Right there with you, friend! Stay strong!

• Care
Really hoping the tracker update precedes acceptance releases

• Care
I have a feeling that they are reviewing the OOS students first, because if you think about it, it’s much easier to attend last minute if you’re from the state as opposed to moving from far away. Thoughts?

I have a feeling that they are reviewing the OOS students first, because if you think about it, it’s much easier to attend last minute if you’re from the state as opposed to moving from far away. Thoughts?
I was thinking this as well. n=1 but my brother's friend who was IS got in mid-June in 2016. Super last minute, but better late than never.

Getting super anxious...really hoping for an IS A

Reactions: 3 users
A's will start coming in 5 ½ hours, everyone hang tight until then

Is this legit?
Yeah past 2 weeks or so A's have gone out on Monday, after a tracker update, same pattern as today. Over the past few weeks (not just on Mondays) a ton of A's have been reported received from 6-7pm PST. It may not be posted here but I'm confident A's will go out today and through the rest of this week.

Yeah past 2 weeks or so A's have gone out on Monday, after a tracker update, same pattern as today. Over the past few weeks (not just on Mondays) a ton of A's have been reported received from 6-7pm PST. It may not be posted here but I'm confident A's will go out today and through the rest of this week.
Any minute now 😢

Reactions: 4 users
If you're reading this, report your A to us. I know you can hear me

• Haha
I got an A at 7:30PST!! It hardly feels real lol

• Love