2021-2022 Western Michigan

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats everyone! I think they are done sending the virtual IIs for today. Not expecting any since I completed my PI a couple of days ago but I would be lying if I wasn't praying for one today haha
 
Congrats everyone! I think they are done sending the virtual IIs for today. Not expecting any since I completed my PI a couple of days ago but I would be lying if I wasn't praying for one today haha
how do you know they're done sending virtual IIs today?
 
I feel like I've been refreshing my email constantly today!

I've been under experiences review since 9/30 and the silence is brutal, but I'll take it over the last time I applied (the admissions team started and completed my experiences review within 3 hours, but I didn't get the hard R until December!).
 
I feel like I've been refreshing my email constantly today!

I've been under experiences review since 9/30 and the silence is brutal, but I'll take it over the last time I applied (the admissions team started and completed my experiences review within 3 hours, but I didn't get the hard R until December!).
I have been under exp review since 9/30 too!! I hope we get answers soon 🙂
 
I got a phone interview yesterday, so excited and nervous, I scheduled it for 10/18. I am certainly apprehensive about it being conducted by a third party, gives me serious CASPer vibes, or even worse, those horrible HireRight job interviews. Looking back at previous posts, it sounded like the virtual II spots were filling up rather fast, not sure what this means for my II chances.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
also fyi, they told us that interviewed yesterday that we would hear within 3 weeks and they were planning to start sending out acceptances to earlier interviewees in just a few days so look for Kalamazoo area codes this week to those who already interviewed, I'd say!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If people who got Rs are comfortable sharing, could I get an idea of when experience review was complete? I was complete first week august and hoping to get a phone interview but I’m guessing at this point I’m just waiting in line for the R.

Trying to see if other people had experience review before or after
 
Pre II R! man I thought I was a good fit for this school. OOS, 3.73/511. This is my third R, they're coming swift and quick now all of a sudden.
 
Pre II R! man I thought I was a good fit for this school. OOS, 3.73/511. This is my third R, they're coming swift and quick now all of a sudden.
just gotta ask- did you have a phone interview? also- yeah rn seems like a time when lots of schools are sending out R's 🙁
 
Been under consideration for a phone II since 9/30, anyone know if this is a bad/good sign?