2021-2022 Western Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
phone interview experience was questionable...did not leave the best impression of the program 0.0
Agree that the phone interview experience is super weird. It's through a third party though, so it's not actually conducted by someone affiliated with the school

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Virtual II NOW!! Very surprised consider how my phone interview went, thought I made an ass of myself on a weird question. OOS ORM, Phone completed 9/28

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
So I had my experiences review completed in august 15th. No phone II yet. I'm assuming this is a silent R right?

Members don't see this ad :)
Received a phone interview this morning!

Reactions: 1 users
Phone II today! Complete 9/7 Experience review completed 9/28

I got a phone II today! Completed late July.

Do we expect more virtual interviews to be given out today?

Just received a virtual interview after feeling terrible about the phone interview! OOS, LM 70, WARS 85, complete 8/25

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do we expect more virtual interviews to be given out today?
One was already given out today as we can see in the thread. WMed released phone and virtual IIs every other Wednesday, which is today.

phone interview today, experience review 10/7

Very surprised considering my MCAT is below their 10th percentile. Good luck to all those waiting and interviewing!

App completed. My phone interview was done 1 week ago.
Sorry for all the questions, but what day last week? Trying to gauge if I missed the window for this round or if I am SOL lol

App complete 9/8, exp review complete 9/29, phone II today!!

Congrats everyone! I think they are done sending the virtual IIs for today. Not expecting any since I completed my PI a couple of days ago but I would be lying if I wasn't praying for one today haha

Congrats everyone! I think they are done sending the virtual IIs for today. Not expecting any since I completed my PI a couple of days ago but I would be lying if I wasn't praying for one today haha
how do you know they're done sending virtual IIs today?

I feel like I've been refreshing my email constantly today!

I've been under experiences review since 9/30 and the silence is brutal, but I'll take it over the last time I applied (the admissions team started and completed my experiences review within 3 hours, but I didn't get the hard R until December!).

how do you know they're done sending virtual IIs today?
Just a speculation from looking through previous threads that they seem to send out the IIs within a time window rather than throughout the day.

I feel like I've been refreshing my email constantly today!

I've been under experiences review since 9/30 and the silence is brutal, but I'll take it over the last time I applied (the admissions team started and completed my experiences review within 3 hours, but I didn't get the hard R until December!).
I have been under exp review since 9/30 too!! I hope we get answers soon :)

I have been under exp review since 9/30 too!! I hope we get answers soon :)
Unfortunately we’ve got another 2 week wait until more phone interviews or virtual interviews are offered

I got a phone interview yesterday, so excited and nervous, I scheduled it for 10/18. I am certainly apprehensive about it being conducted by a third party, gives me serious CASPer vibes, or even worse, those horrible HireRight job interviews. Looking back at previous posts, it sounded like the virtual II spots were filling up rather fast, not sure what this means for my II chances.

Withdrew from consideration today. Best of luck to y'all!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
also fyi, they told us that interviewed yesterday that we would hear within 3 weeks and they were planning to start sending out acceptances to earlier interviewees in just a few days so look for Kalamazoo area codes this week to those who already interviewed, I'd say!

• Care
Just got accepted!!!! SOOO HAPPY!!!!!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 11 users
Just got accepted!!!! SOOO HAPPY!!!!!
congrats!!! i remember seeing you on the waitlist support thread last cycle, and am so happy that this one has worked out for you!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
congrats!!! i remember seeing you on the waitlist support thread last cycle, and am so happy that this one has worked out for you!
Thank you so very much! I am so happy!!!!

• Love
Also got a pre-II R, also completed experience review in early August. Good luck to others!

Lol been under consideration for a phone interview since 8/2. Looks like I might be getting an R too soon.

Reactions: 1 user
R today. In state. 3.7 gpa 512 mcat. Good luck everyone here with the rest of the app process!

Reactions: 1 user
If people who got Rs are comfortable sharing, could I get an idea of when experience review was complete? I was complete first week august and hoping to get a phone interview but I’m guessing at this point I’m just waiting in line for the R.

Trying to see if other people had experience review before or after

Pre II R! man I thought I was a good fit for this school. OOS, 3.73/511. This is my third R, they're coming swift and quick now all of a sudden.

Pre II R! man I thought I was a good fit for this school. OOS, 3.73/511. This is my third R, they're coming swift and quick now all of a sudden.
just gotta ask- did you have a phone interview? also- yeah rn seems like a time when lots of schools are sending out R's :(

Been under consideration for a phone II since 9/30, anyone know if this is a bad/good sign?