2022-2023 Commonwealth (Geisinger)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
no, "deferred to the next committee meeting" and "waitlisted" are two different things at Geisinger
ok thank you! I wasn't sure if deferred was just a nice way for them to say waitlisted. But good to know they are 2 different things. Best of luck to you too because my app is also deferred 😢
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
interviewed 9/9 --> deferred to next committee meeting 10/17 --> sent update letter 10/23 --> received letter of rejection in mail for class of 2026 11/10. I assume this is just a typo but I did not receive a rejection email and my portal does not reflect anything new on the communication tab. this was my only II and practically my best shot of an A. what do, except cry?
 
interviewed 9/9 --> deferred to next committee meeting 10/17 --> sent update letter 10/23 --> received letter of rejection in mail for class of 2026 11/10. I assume this is just a typo but I did not receive a rejection email and my portal does not reflect anything new on the communication tab. this was my only II and practically my best shot of an A. what do, except cry?
I would definitely reach out for clarification! Best of luck to you!
 
Anyone know anything about the geisinger Scholars interview? Is it another mmi or one on one or something?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone get a packet in the mail about the school but didn't interview there yet? I received one today and it probably means nothing but I was just surprised lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone get a packet in the mail about the school but didn't interview there yet? I received one today and it probably means nothing but I was just surprised lol
I got a packet mailed to my parent's house. I assumed it was a rejection, and told them to not bother to open it though lol
 
I also got that promotional packet in the mail today. I got all excited thinking it was related to an interview invite. Seems like a waste of money and paper on the school's part. Why send us a promotion when we all already paid to apply here. They should only send it to accepted students.

I also got the promotional packet today. After the pre II R I got a month ago. And I’m IS, so they def sent to me after the R [emoji2360]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad