You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Dartmouth (Geisel)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ooooohnoooo
Full Member
Pre II R, Complete 9/9
Pre-II R, Complete 9/14, LM 73. Best of luck to everyone in the running!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ChillyDoc1999
Full Member
Finally got rejected here lol
Still alive somehow. Could II still be sent out this late in the game?
absolutelyStill alive somehow. Could II still be sent out this late in the game?
AcceptanceCraver2023
Full Member
Last reported II on SDN last year was 3/1 or 3/2, they interview through March so there's definitely still time!Still alive somehow. Could II still be sent out this late in the game?
fairypixiemed
Full Member
Pre-II R. OOS. Complete 09/16. Good luck to all left!
mixedmaster212
Full Member
Pre-II R. International. Complete 09.21, long shot school but good luck to everyone else applying here!
Pre-II R. International. Complete 09.21, long shot school but good luck to everyone else applying here!
What were your stats? International and I applied too and am yet to hear back. Also did they send an email?
Last edited:
How long will decisions be made after interviews?🤐
Well last person to report an A was interviewed Dec 1, so I’m assuming they are giving As for interviews close to that interview date.How long will decisions be made after interviews?🤐
yes.RT any Canadians?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mixedmaster212
Full Member
3.75 GPA and 513. They sent an email and updated the portal at the same time. Good luck to you!What were your stats? International and I applied too and am yet to hear back. Also did they send an email?
moonlight365
Full Member
A today!!!!
interviewed when?A today!!!!
moonlight365
Full Member
interviewed when?
December 15th
Tiktaaalik
Full Member
CONGRATS!!!!December 15th
any november interviewees hear anything lately?
wannabeMD2023
Full Member
+1Pre-II R just received OOS Completed mid-July
kimcheegirl101
Full Member
Does anyone know if there’s a groupme or FB group for admitted students? 😊
fakeituntilumakeit
Full Member
Pre-II R today complete in July.
Leeroy_Jenkins
Full Member
There's a Facebook page. I imagine Geisel will send you the link soon if you were accepted recently.Does anyone know if there’s a groupme or FB group for admitted students? 😊
OOS II received yesterday! complete 9/29
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Early December. Have told myself if I don't hear back by this Friday, then I'll fully expect the WL/R.Any late Nov/early Dec interviewees not hear back yet?
Any late Nov/early Dec interviewees not hear back yet?
+1
Early December. Have told myself if I don't hear back by this Friday, then I'll fully expect the WL/R.
Thoughts on sending an update letter if we don’t hear back this week or would that be best reserved for if placed on WL? Or could we do a second one then? I’m open to anyone with an opinion on this lol
I expect a WL (or R, lol) sometime in Feb. I imagine I will send something then. But I don't have much knowledge about update letters/LOInterest/LOIntentThoughts on sending an update letter if we don’t hear back this week or would that be best reserved for if placed on WL? Or could we do a second one then? I’m open to anyone with an opinion on this lol
Pre-II R, complete 6/30, stats below
moonlight365
Full Member
Anyone know if the open house and second look will be in person or virtual?
Leeroy_Jenkins
Full Member
The open house I attended was in personAnyone know if the open house and second look will be in person or virtual?
tomorrow is Friday😢
What are we expecting this Friday? Sorry out of looptomorrow is Friday😢
Decisions come out every Friday. If you are post-II, every Friday is a chance of an A. And soon enough, mayhaps some Rs and WLs.What are we expecting this Friday? Sorry out of loop
If you are a pessimist like me, and you are approaching 8 weeks since interview, I would say after this Friday, I will consider this an R/WL and stop stalking this thread as viciously 🙂
D
deleted1141024
Accepted!!!!! My first one!!! Interviewed 1/12, OOS, super non-trad
Congratulations!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You interviewed two’ish weeks ago and have an acceptance already?Accepted!!!!! My first one!!! Interviewed 1/12, OOS, super non-trad
Tiktaaalik
Full Member
You interviewed two’ish weeks ago and have an acceptance already?
Last years thread started having turnarounds like this in late January and February. Admissions committee might have just turned this corner now
Yes, I received the II on Jan 3rd, interviewed Jan 12 and was accepted Jan 27. Pretty insane timelineYou interviewed two’ish weeks ago and have an acceptance already?
Anyone else interviewed in early January received A recently?