2022-2023 Howard

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don’t they send them all a batch at a time?
I mean that’s what I thought so too but last batch a lot more people on SDN got the II. I know not everyone uses SDN but still like just one person out of the whole batch makes me think either a very small number or II went out today or it’s just me
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same boat. Don’t do that just yet. I would wait until January/February at least
I am grateful to have been accepted at another school. I have mostly withdrawn from all other schools except the 3 HBCUS, which I am considering if given an invite, but I also don't want to hold out till late in the cycle considering I was complete at most of my schools in July/August.
have you gotten the application reviewed email yet?
No I have not.
 
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe the people who were recently accepted have 21 days to accept/decline (according to MSAR). We should start to hear more on the week Nov 7 in that case. It’s really just a waiting game unfortunately.
It's not necessarily that. It just that they have no way of communicating with us about the status of our application considering we took 4 yrs of undergrad, maybe gap years, paid significant amount of money to apply, but yet no decency to update us on our status throughout the cycle. They also hate us asking about status when we called, which is unprofessional in my opinion.
 
It's not necessarily that. It just that they have no way of communicating with us about the status of our application considering we took 4 yrs of undergrad, maybe gap years, paid significant amount of money to apply, but yet no decency to update us on our status throughout the cycle. They also hate us asking about status when we called, which is unprofessional in my opinion.
This is unfortunately the case for many schools. And it's likely due to the amount of applications each school receives. The whole process is a big waiting game, just have to be patient.
 
I am grateful to have been accepted at another school. I have mostly withdrawn from all other schools except the 3 HBCUS, which I am considering if given an invite, but I also don't want to hold out till late in the cycle considering I was complete at most of my schools in July/August.

No I have not.
Personally, I would keep my options open in case the financial aid package is undesired. But if this school is preferred over the others/ it's your #1, do what you need to do. Congrats on the acceptance!
 
Personally, I would keep my options open in case the financial aid package is undesired. But if this school is preferred over the others/ it's your #1, do what you need to do. Congrats on the acceptance!

also i’d like to add that you already spent the money to apply so there’s nothing really to loose to keep your application there but potentially a lot to gain.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad