You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Indiana
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
PollosHermanos
Full Member
Just got my A in the mail! Evansville!
negativeFor those who received a letter- did your application status for IU change on the AMCAS Choose your medical school tool yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have it but it showed up as "image not available"Congrats to those accepted! Did anyone have the informed delivery from USPS?
waitiskillinme
Full Member
when do we think the next wave of acceptances from the WL will be?
musicskoolgrad
New Member
IS and just got my letter today for the Muncie campus
musicskoolgrad
New Member
May 18When was yours postmarked?
PollosHermanos
Full Member
My portal just updatedJust got my A in the mail! Evansville!
xoxogossipgirlxoxo
Full Member
same is there anyway to see campus designation on there?My portal just updated
scrublife2000
Full Member
[emoji20]
xoxogossipgirlxoxo
Full Member
Is there a GroupMe/Facebook?
waitiskillinme
Full Member
Are you IS or OOS? Congrats! Talk about suspense lolMy portal updated! No letter yet, but I called the office and I've been assigned to the Fort Wayne campus.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you. IS, non-traditional. Third application cycle, first A. Still in shock 😅Are you IS or OOS? Congrats! Talk about suspense lol
PollosHermanos
Full Member
It was my third cycle also! I still can't believe it either. congrats! 🙂Thank you. IS, non-traditional. Third application cycle, first A. Still in shock 😅
PollosHermanos
Full Member
MeAny OOS acceptances off the waitlist yet?
xoxogossipgirlxoxo
Full Member
got off yesterdayAny OOS acceptances off the waitlist yet?
Was there any indication if they might pull some more after today?Don't lose hope because according to the Fin Aid director, they will be pulling quite a few students from the wait list by the 24th of this month 🙂. I believe he said the class was at 292 (might be slightly off) and they need to reach 366.
waitiskillinme
Full Member
I’m wondering if maybe they are just mailing more letter this week by today meaning people might not get them until late this week or early nextWas there any indication if they might pull some more after today?
I’d imagine more should be coming. I know they give you 14 days to accept or decline the offer so maybe after that time frame. Don’t quote me on that though since I’m just guesstimating.Was there any indication if they might pull some more after today?
Same here tomorrow I am going to move toward retaking my MCAT and reapplyingOutlook is looking bleak for me lol
Do you mind sharing your gpa, sgpa and mcat?Fort Wayne!
Withdrew from the WL, best of luck to those still on the WL!
goldforgoals
New Member
A OOS, Indianapolis today. Good luck to everyone else on the WL! Don't give up hope yet!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
waitiskillinme
Full Member
Any updates in WL movement??
scrublife2000
Full Member
Just got the WL update email. I've lost all hope at this point
idk what exactly ORM means but I scored a 510 lolJust wondering, any ORM here got accepted with an MCAT below 510?
waitiskillinme
Full Member
Accepted off the WL on Friday
waitiskillinme
Full Member
In the mail!Congrats! Did you get an email or was it in your mail?
I am not sure, maybe if someone does not turn in their transcripts on time or if they get into the first few days and drop.Anybody think any more instate movements going to happen this cycle?
I am also still on the waitlist, and I am assuming that no more will be pulled in order to keep my mind on the upcoming application cycle.
scrublife2000
Full Member
Just got an A in the mail!!!! IS and I'm going to the Gary campus. I can't believe it!!! Hopefully this means some more A's are on the way for you guys who are still waiting!
scrublife2000
Full Member
Thank you, hoping for some good news for you too!! I have informed delivery but it didn’t show up in there!Congrats glad to see somebody Whos been in the same boat get some good news! Did it show in informed delivery?
Currently on this upcoming year's app cycle as ED, and I was curious about campus placement. Do EDP acceptances guarantee your first choice campus or is it still the lottery between the other ED applicants?Accepted ED!!!! Got a letter in the mail today!
Early Decision applicants and those given one of the 4 year scholarships get their first choice placement. Early Decision also means you are required/expected to be at that campus for all four years. Those who directly admitted into a scholarly concentration program (only 2 of the concentrations do this) are automatically given placement at the campus that offers that concentration.Currently on this upcoming year's app cycle as ED, and I was curious about campus placement. Do EDP acceptances guarantee your first choice campus or is it still the lottery between the other ED applicants?
I didn't apply ED, but I am happy to answer any general questions about the IU application process 🙂
Do you know if it’s required to attend the student panel and financial aid session? I had an emergency and couldn’t attend either.My interview day had a financial aid info session, a student panel, interview check-in, and then my interview (I had two interviewers speaking with me in a single Zoom call). The order of these might vary for you depending on what time of day your interviews are happening - for example, I attended the morning financial aid info session because I had an afternoon interview. I got an email two days before my interview with the day's schedule, so you'll know specifics once you get that. Good luck!!!
Thank you for replying.I was waitlisted last year and reapplying. Honestly doubt it will make a difference. It was more of an info session for our sakes than theirs.
Just found out I got placed at the Indianapolis campus! (ED applicant.) Has anyone else heard campus selection? I didn’t think it was released until May [emoji15]
Hey! I was accepted ED this cycle and have been anxiously awaiting campus placement. This year the rankings aren’t due until October 23rd, so I’m wondering if I won’t hear anything until a couple of weeks after the due date. Is this similar to how it was last cycle?