You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Indiana
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Getting another under consideration email…is straight up triggering. How’s is it may and they haven’t reached a decision on my app? Just send out Rs this is unreal…
Pfff I know atm they are just trolling us
PollosHermanos
Full Member
Are you currently on the alternate list?Getting another under consideration email…is straight up triggering. How’s is it may and they haven’t reached a decision on my app? Just send out Rs this is unreal…
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you currently on the alternate list?
I didn’t even receive a decision yet and got this email
Plzjustletmeinalready
Full Member
IU cares about you and your mental health. That's why they sent an alternate list acceptance email that looks like an acceptance. 🙂 /s /s /s /s /s /s
PollosHermanos
Full Member
Ohh ok, for some reason I thought everyone either got an A/waitlist/rejection during the last batch of emails. I hope you hear something soon! Being in limbo is horrible.I didn’t even receive a decision yet and got this email
enter-sandman
Full Member
Yep same no decision…I didn’t even receive a decision yet and got this email
endermen1013
New Member
Sincerely hoping that by today we get some updates
PollosHermanos
Full Member
IU is trying to give me a heart attack...anyone else get the transcript email?
scrublife2000
Full Member
IU is trying to give me a heart attack...anyone else get the transcript email?
Yes, I got it too! I thought it was an A for a second and started freaking out
GermanShepherdLover
Full Member
See you Indianapolis peeps soon 😎
musicskoolgrad
New Member
Anyone on alternate list heard anything?
PollosHermanos
Full Member
nope 🙁Anyone on alternate list heard anything?
scrublife2000
Full Member
Anyone on alternate list heard anything?
Nope. Based on previous years I think the earliest anyone will hear back will be next week
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't lose hope because according to the Fin Aid director, they will be pulling quite a few students from the wait list by the 24th of this month 🙂. I believe he said the class was at 292 (might be slightly off) and they need to reach 366.nope 🙁
scrublife2000
Full Member
Don't lose hope because according to the Fin Aid director, they will be pulling quite a few students from the wait list by the 24th of this month 🙂. I believe he said the class was at 292 (might be slightly off) and they need to reach 366.
That’s great news!!!!!!
enter-sandman
Full Member
Post-II R yesterday...Interviewed for MSTP, R from MSTP and now MD program, sadge. 2x the Ls
Plzjustletmeinalready
Full Member
Sorry to hear! Wishing you the best with your other applications! Are you IS or OOS?Post-II R yesterday...Interviewed for MSTP, R from MSTP and now MD program, sadge. 2x the Ls
enter-sandman
Full Member
OOSSorry to hear! Wishing you the best with your other applications! Are you IS or OOS?
Just found out they are providing our class with laptops and the required software, so hold off on buying new ones 😊
GermanShepherdLover
Full Member
That's awesome. Where did you see this?Just found out they are providing our class with laptops and the required software, so hold off on buying new ones 😊
I had a budget meeting with LaTonya Fin Aid and she informed me that laptops will be provided for us no to exclude that from my budget.That's awesome. Where did you see this?
PollosHermanos
Full Member
My heart drops every time I get an emailThis anticipation is killing me lol. When do you guys think the first people will hear back from the waitlist?
scrublife2000
Full Member
This anticipation is killing me lol. When do you guys think the first people will hear back from the waitlist?
I’m guessing any day now. I can’t stop refreshing my email every 2 seconds lol
I think in last year's forum they said they found out via letter, not emailI’m guessing any day now. I can’t stop refreshing my email every 2 seconds lol
2021-2022 Indiana
Yeah but last year's applicants only go the waitlist notification on April 23rd, whereas we have gotten it on May 4th. So if the time gap is the same as last years (20 days) , we *theoretically* should hear something today or tomorrow. Days between 1st WL notification and 1st Acceptance on SDN...
scrublife2000
Full Member
I think in last year's forum they said they found out via letter, not email
![]()
2021-2022 Indiana
Yeah but last year's applicants only go the waitlist notification on April 23rd, whereas we have gotten it on May 4th. So if the time gap is the same as last years (20 days) , we *theoretically* should hear something today or tomorrow. Days between 1st WL notification and 1st Acceptance on SDN...forums.studentdoctor.net
I’m really hoping it’s through email! It looks like previous years besides last year were mostly email so I guess it could end up going either way.
PollosHermanos
Full Member
I'm sure the portal would change also.I’m really hoping it’s through email! It looks like previous years besides last year were mostly email so I guess it could end up going either way.
scrublife2000
Full Member
I'm sure the portal would change also.
It seems like they normally wait to update the portal until after emails/mail go out. I’m anxious and I feel like it’s going to be hard to find housing with such short notice
poppy123o6
Full Member
Any updates in WL movement?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
scrublife2000
Full Member
Any updates in WL movement?
Nope🥲
If they follow the regular admission schedule. Letters must likely were mailed on the 15th and the portal will update a week after. For reference my letter was dated 04/14 and the portal/ email was sent on 94/21. I didn’t receive the letter until about a week after the update
scrublife2000
Full Member
Long time lurker first time poster but I just got the letter in the mail. Off the waitlist. I’m in state, hours from campus
Ahhhh, congrats!!!
waitiskillinme
Full Member
Nice!! What was the date on your letter??Long time lurker first time poster but I just got the letter in the mail. Off the waitlist. I’m in state, hours from campus
Congrats! Any updates on your portal?Long time lurker first time poster but I just got the letter in the mail. Off the waitlist. I’m in state, hours from campus
No update on the portal yetCongrats! Any updates on your portal?
bicycles and philosophy
New Member
Same here—got the letter today, postmarked May 17. IS, non-traditional applicant. Any Muncie people here?Long time lurker first time poster but I just got the letter in the mail. Off the waitlist. I’m in state, hours from campus
Accepted off the waitlist today! Muncie campus
I’m going to the Muncie campus as wellAccepted off the waitlist today! Muncie campus
Congratulations! Which campus did you get placed at? Trying to figure out if they are sending out acceptances by campus.I also received an acceptance letter in the mail today dated for May 17! Portal and email has not been updated yet
PULLED OFF WAITLIST AHHHHH
I got a packet in the mail from the 17th. I’m IS, and it was for the rural program.Congrats! Was it via mail?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PollosHermanos
Full Member
Congrats to all the acceptances! Any OOS As so far?
GoofyGoober247
New Member
Congrats to those accepted! Did anyone have the informed delivery from USPS?
Fort Wayne!Congratulations! Which campus did you get placed at? Trying to figure out if they are sending out acceptances by campus.
PollosHermanos
Full Member
I am waiting on a letter. Praying for some good news 🙏Congrats to those accepted! Did anyone have the informed delivery from USPS?
poppy123o6
Full Member
Congrats to all the acceptances! Any OOS As so far?
OOS here and still waiting to hear! Hoping maybe today or tomorrow for some good news [emoji120]