2022-2023 Johns Hopkins

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Are there any info sessions coming up for prospective students / already interviewed students?
Officially, it'll be second look weekend. However, if you have any specific questions, I might be able to help you or connect you to someone else who can 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was anybody else's faculty interviewer a PhD researcher and not an actual physician? I feel like a lot of my experiences won't translate as meaningfully because of this
 
Really high chance we see that wave of As and IIs in the next 2 days - good luck all!
I think there is a chance even today. Correct me if I am wrong but last year decisions started going out on Tuesday. Ugh why can't they just tell us a specific day haha.
 
I think there is a chance even today. Correct me if I am wrong but last year decisions started going out on Tuesday. Ugh why can't they just tell us a specific day haha.
Let's not give ourselves additional stress by defining a trend on n=1. If they email then yay, if they don't, then whatever 🙂
 
They told us December 15th haha. On MSAR it also says first day decisions are released are the 15th. Wouldn’t put too much hope into today.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad