2022-2023 Kaiser Permanente (Tyson)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IS II just now! LM 73, WARS 93ish, complete 7/11. Has anyone who has gotten an II seen an option for more than one date? I know some schools offer them in batches for one specific day and if that's the case I'm in trouble because I already have an interview scheduled for the one available day (9/27). The other school has a strict no rescheduling policy and Kaiser is way higher on my list than that school but I don't want to completely remove myself from the running at the other school, so I'd appreciate any advice anyone has.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there a student panel without admissions during interview day (or offered elsewhere/at another time)? There's a time slot on interview day but it doesn't say Q/A.

Tbh this is 100% the most important thing for me since I have a lot of questions that may not be 100% appropriate for a faculty interviewer or someone evaluating me. Also are all clinical clerkships really in outpatient community settings?
There was student only Q&A (at least for last year)! First and second year longitudinal integrated clerkships are outpatient.
 
Is it still free tuition for all four years if you matriculate to Kaiser?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Question: does anyone else's timeline in the application portal not load either? I'm assuming they are updating it so it's not showing up (or maybe my browser is just poop rn).
The timeline in their admissions portal says they start coming out October 20th
They have a timeline section on their website but it is very generic (stating decisions start getting sent out in October):
 
I looked on prior years’ threads and decisions came out on the 20th/21st (couple days later than other schools). My timeline isn’t showing up either!
 
Last edited:
Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 8.59.36 AM.png

According to the timeline.... yes
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad