2022-2023 Kaiser Permanente (Tyson)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
IS II just now! LM 73, WARS 93ish, complete 7/11. Has anyone who has gotten an II seen an option for more than one date? I know some schools offer them in batches for one specific day and if that's the case I'm in trouble because I already have an interview scheduled for the one available day (9/27). The other school has a strict no rescheduling policy and Kaiser is way higher on my list than that school but I don't want to completely remove myself from the running at the other school, so I'd appreciate any advice anyone has.

Not an ii but invited to fill out a post-secondary survey 🤡🤡

Reactions: 4 users
Lol I was bambozzled I was excited and saw it was a survey. I was so excited loll

Uh oh. Complete early July and no ii. Time to cry T.T

Reactions: 1 user
Post Secondary survey invite! 512, 3.95, URM, OOS, No ties, no research, never getting a II, completed mid July 😍😍😍
Lol I didn’t even get a post secondary survey. They hate me that much

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Does getting post-secondary survey mean your likely to get an II?

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there a student panel without admissions during interview day (or offered elsewhere/at another time)? There's a time slot on interview day but it doesn't say Q/A.

Tbh this is 100% the most important thing for me since I have a lot of questions that may not be 100% appropriate for a faculty interviewer or someone evaluating me. Also are all clinical clerkships really in outpatient community settings?
There was student only Q&A (at least for last year)! First and second year longitudinal integrated clerkships are outpatient.

Is it still free tuition for all four years if you matriculate to Kaiser?

Do you guys know if they pre screen primary applications? I haven't received a secondary application

Question: does anyone else's timeline in the application portal not load either? I'm assuming they are updating it so it's not showing up (or maybe my browser is just poop rn).
The timeline in their admissions portal says they start coming out October 20th
They have a timeline section on their website but it is very generic (stating decisions start getting sent out in October):

I looked on prior years’ threads and decisions came out on the 20th/21st (couple days later than other schools). My timeline isn’t showing up either!

Last edited:
Todays the day they start sending out updates!! Good luck to everybody!!!

Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 8.59.36 AM.png

According to the timeline.... yes

Everyone is waiting to hear back i think… i interviewed 8/30

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats!!! Call or email? Also when did you interview?
Thank you!!!!! I got an email to check my portal but the subject line said Congratulations so it kinda spoiled it haha. I interviewed 9/28 or 29.

When did you take this screenshot? I used to be able to see the timeline on the portal but now it doesn’t load. I’m assuming they are changing the dates? So maybe we won’t hear back today after all? Has anyone called them to see?
I took it today.