2022-2023 Kansas College of Osteopathic Medicine (KHSC-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
At the admitted students touch base they said the last interview is April 17. They also said the class is about 140 people i think this year? I think only 95 people are currently on the community site so I’m sure a bunch of people still have time to get pulled off the WL. The class size is determined by COCA for new schools and next year it jumps up to the max at about 180.

Members don't see this ad :)
At the admitted students touch base they said the last interview is April 17. They also said the class is about 140 people i think this year? I think only 95 people are currently on the community site so I’m sure a bunch of people still have time to get pulled off the WL. The class size is determined by COCA for new schools and next year it jumps up to the max at about 180.
Thanks for the info. I wonder why they changed things and didn’t tell those of us that are waiting?

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for the info. I wonder why they changed things and didn’t tell those of us that are waiting?
I would say to just keep an eye on your portal. I interviewed in November and saw my portal change before i was notified by the school. I didn’t get a call for like 2 days after the portal changed

I would say to just keep an eye on your portal. I interviewed in November and saw my portal change before i was notified by the school. I didn’t get a call for like 2 days after the portal changed
I already check that every time I use my computer 😂

Got the A
Long ways from florida but nice to get that call

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
When did you interview? Just curious! Thanks in advance!
March 10th
got a email saying their interview cycle were wrapping up and March 8 and 10th were the two remaining also when I booked it.

For people who saw a change in status before receiving a call, did the status say "application accepted"? I see also see "complete intent to enroll" but haven't received a phone call or email .___.

That is an A my friend!
Ahh thank you! I'm just antsy cause no official call or email and am scared it's somehow a mistake lol

I read earlier that admitted students' day is late April, but do you know exactly when? I believe at the interview they said April 22nd in person but I just want to make sure D:

Ahh thank you! I'm just antsy cause no official call or email and am scared it's somehow a mistake lol

I read earlier that admitted students' day is late April, but do you know exactly when? I believe at the interview they said April 22nd in person but I just want to make sure D:
I’ll pm you

Just turned down my A, hope it goes to one of you on the waitlist!!

It seems like the class is full for now so we just gotta wait until May for some WL movement hopefully

Reactions: 1 users
There are three spots available now. Hanging there, don't give up people!

I just got the call and got pulled off the WL... I am in disbelief that I don't have to be a wannabe bone wizard anymore 😭

Reactions: 7 users
I just got the call and got pulled off the WL... I am in disbelief that I don't have to be a wannabe bone wizard anymore 😭
Congrats! Been rooting for you this year. Join the groupme and come say hey!

ACCEPTED BACK IN DECEMBER! But just discovering the use of this app.
In regards to rotation concerns, I think you'll get what you put into it. Commuting is customary for us Californians so I'm not worried one bit.
The school was very friendly and is genuinely involved in the success of their students which is reassuring.