2022-2023 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Erie, Pennsylvania)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Interview invite today as well! OOS Applicant. Stats: 3.98 GPA, MCAT 512

I see that some of you are signing up for an interview date; however, I don't see a way for me to sign up for a date through the email I received. All I have is the video-style interview, and the email says whenever I'm ready, I can take it. Clicked on the link to double check, and still no signup. Just takes me straight to the interview. Help would be appreciated!

Never mind everyone, I found out what I was skipping in the email. The earliest info session I found was October, like everyone was saying. For those who haven't received an interview invite yet, stay strong. Hopefully, you guys get one soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview invite today as well! OOS Applicant. Stats: 3.98 GPA, MCAT 512

I see that some of you are signing up for an interview date; however, I don't see a way for me to sign up for a date through the email I received. All I have is the video-style interview, and the email says whenever I'm ready, I can take it. Clicked on the link to double check, and still no signup. Just takes me straight to the interview. Help would be appreciated!
When was your secondary submitted?

Anyone else still under review for Erie? Mine has been on that status for 3-4 weeks.

if we applied with AIS score already, do they still need to send them MCAT or no?
depends on how competitive the AIS score is. Lowest is 110 I think and so the higher the better.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone done their interview yet? How was your experience with it?

does anyone know what phone number i can use to contact admissions? im having a lot of trouble trying to reach them!

does anyone know what phone number i can use to contact admissions? im having a lot of trouble trying to reach them!
I called 814-866-6641 to speak to Erie admissions.

Members don't see this ad :)
Submitted via AIS and got a secondary next day. May be an option for those of you still waiting for secondaries.

Are there OOS applicants from Florida who got II here this cycle ? Secondary was done 6/21. MCAT in 51* ( mid teens). GPA ( 3.8), Goot extra curriculars. Haven’t gotten II here.

Does anyone know if during the interview when we have 30 seconds to reflect on the question can we write down anything on a piece of paper or do we have to think through in our brains only?

Hey would love if you didn’t ghost me :) I can commit here if you take me in

About how long after submitting your primary/ getting verified did you guys get your secondaries

About how long after submitting your primary/ getting verified did you guys get your secondaries
For this school it took 1 month for me to receive my secondary from my verified date

Does anyone how long does it take DO schools to receive MCAT once we sent it to AACOMAS? Will all DO schools receive MCAT from AACOMAS? Thanks!
They received mine really quickly. It took 2 days for me

Does anyone know if during the interview when we have 30 seconds to reflect on the question can we write down anything on a piece of paper or do we have to think through in our brains only?
I would assume you cant right anything down tbh but I'm not sure

Interview invite received as of today.
3.86 503 mcat state school

Does anyone know how many interviews LECOM gives out versus how many acceptances?

I submitted my secondary back in June and my portal keeps saying under review... not a fan of the waiting game lol

Oh :) I didn’t want to know that lmao so I’m in the “let’s ghost” pile
yea so they basically do ghost :/
this cycle, i haven't gotten a secondary yet. waiting for mcat score release i'm assuming

Does anyone know when the second wave of secondaries will be sent for this month from LECOM/Erie?

anyone using AIS (without MCAT) receive II?

For those who got interviews recently, how far out are they scheduling them? Are they into November already?

anyone using AIS (without MCAT) receive II?
I am intended to use it, but i don't know where to specify that in the application. All i did was i put in my SAT score in aacomas and that's about it!
I called and asked about it, they said that they will see that i did not meet the mcat req and therefore they will send an email asking if we need to use the AIS score(alternative way) or not! Not sure if that's how it works usually, but would love some more info about this issue!

For those who got interviews recently, how far out are they scheduling them? Are they into November already?
Yep i had mid nov as earliest. If they sent a bunch of IIs today, then I wouldnt be surprised to know that late nov/ early december is now the earliest date

You can take the video interview at any time, actually. The thing that u schedule is the information session that u have to attend.

Anyone know how long it takes to hear back after interviewing?
They apparently dont look at ur video or app until u attend the info session. So after u attend ur info session

Reactions: 1 users
Is anyone in the same situation with me? Got an interview invite for Erie way back but Bradenton app is still in review since July

Is anyone in the same situation with me? Got an interview invite for Erie way back but Bradenton app is still in review since July

Well I’ve been in review from both of them since June grass is always greener

Reactions: 2 users