2022-2023 Loma Linda

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just got accepted to the Orlando campus on 1/12
Oh wow, I didn't know Loma Linda has an Orlando campus. I would have tried to make an effort to send a secondary there!

Members don't see this ad.

this thread has been pretty dead. anyone know if they are still giving out interviews? this school is my top choice :/
I visited the open house and they told me they are sending out interview invites through March.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Any current med students with some tips on anything? :)

Also, would like to be able to move into a shared house with some students. Tips on how to go about this? I heard LLU makes a FB group for incoming classes.

Also, would like to be able to move into a shared house with some students. Tips on how to go about this? I heard LLU makes a FB group for incoming classes.

This is the MCATBros Facebook page for the class of 2027 if anyone wants to join and get meet fellow classmates!

Reactions: 1 users
Pre-II R yesterday, complete early September

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users

This is the MCATBros Facebook page for the class of 2027 if anyone wants to join and get meet fellow classmates!

I think this is the one set up by LLUSM! Some of the moderators are current LLUSM students

I think this is the one set up by LLUSM! Some of the moderators are current LLUSM students
Yes that Facebook page is the one you should join. It is organized by the class officers from the C/O 2026.
If you are looking for more general housing opportunities and less networking with classmates, also join the LLU Free/For Sale page. That is people from the community posting available housing and just stuff in general for sale.

Also look at LLU trading post. You'll probably find some of the more affordable stuff on there.

Congrats to all of you who have been accepted thus far. Wishing you all the best as you embark on your medical education journey!!
To those of you still waiting, have faith. If you want this bad enough you'll get it, just keep grinding and never give up. You've got this!!

Last edited:
Oh wow, I didn't know Loma Linda has an Orlando campus. I would have tried to make an effort to send a secondary there!
It’s just for clinical years 3 & 4 that you can choose Ohio or Orlando. Some of my friends just do Sub-I’s at those campuses when they can’t do them at Loma Linda due to conflicts, Besides that everyone still does pre-clinical years at Loma Linda!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got an II yesterday from Loma Linda, scheduled it for the end of the month. Did not expect it at all. Sent a letter of interested in January

Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone know if the committee still meets and gives out acceptances this month or do they wait till the Match is over

When are we supposed to hear back from these guys? I interviewed in October and have heard absolutely nothing. They are the last school for me to hear from and I am just really ready to be done with this waiting game.

When are we supposed to hear back from these guys? I interviewed in October and have heard absolutely nothing. They are the last school for me to hear from and I am just really ready to be done with this waiting game.
Technically you could hear back today if they are following their pattern. When did you interview?

NVM I JUST GOT IN LOLLLLLLLL

(good luck to everyone else!!!!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Also, not to be that person but is there a facebook group for accepted students? I can get one started if not!

I've been complete since 8/13 and haven't heard back from the school. Is there any hope or they'll just be wrapping up and sending out a general email to everyone?

WL after interview in November. Wondering how many people usually get off the WL??
According to MSAR 25 people get off the waitlist out of 100. However, I know this changes every year but probably a good reference point

was their any change in the portal ?
Yep, I got an email that said a decision had been made on my application and the portal had an acceptance button where the waitlist option used to be.

• Love
Yep, I got an email that said a decision had been made on my application and the portal had an acceptance button where the waitlist option used to be.
thank you for the reply! congrats : )

Dumb question, asking for a friend’s student…
does Loma Linda have dietary (vegetarian) restrictions?
are they more likely to accept Adventist applicants?

Last edited:
I just got accepted to the Orlando campus on 1/12

I am accepted to the Kettering campus and was curious if there were other students on here!! Congrats!

Dumb question, asking for a friend’s student…

does Loma Linda have dietary (vegetarian) restrictions?

are they more likely to accept Adventist applicants

how does it work? Do you apply to LLU Med and request a regional campus? Are all 4 years at that one campus?

also, on website it says this. what tuition incentive?
There may be a tuition incentive for the years spent at the regional campus.