You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Minnesota
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
strugglinnortherngorl
New Member
Interviewing today, y’all! This interview format is scary
Good luck! You got this [emoji106]
Interviewing today, y’all! This interview format is scary
Update, not a bad interview experience at all!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wonder how many total OOS interviewees there were so far and times that by .27 to see how many will be accepted lol
crab_rangoon
UMN-TC MS1
I interviewed mid November so im just hoping December 9th comes and goes without bloodshed for me lol, im guessing my decision will be in February
lanadelpey
Full Member
I know the school doesn't accept updates after your interview date, but anybody know if this includes letters of intent? Thanks 🙂
They do not accept letters of interest/intent at any point during the cycle.I know the school doesn't accept updates after your interview date, but anybody know if this includes letters of intent? Thanks 🙂
II to TC yesterday. Complete 8/10. 508 and 3.7. Nervous about the MMI! Any tips or helpful resources are welcome!
II to TC yesterday. Complete 8/10. 508 and 3.7. Nervous about the MMI! Any tips or helpful resources are welcome!
It was not too bad!!! I was super worried too but it turned out great
D
deleted1146332
Based on what they said during interview yesterday it’s more like low 30sso earlier interviewees will be hearing back this friday right?
that 27% OOS post ii A rate is not encouraging lol
Based on what they said during interview yesterday it’s more like low 30s
For most state schools this is applicable
Okay! Thanks!It was not too bad!!! I was super worried too but it turned out great
What’s the in state acceptance rate?Based on what they said during interview yesterday it’s more like low 30s
lanadelpey
Full Member
I think its quite a bit higher than out of state per my understanding, although I'm not 100% sure the exact statistic.What’s the in state acceptance rate?
According to MSAR, last year about 39% of IS interviewees matriculated. My understanding is that there are usually many more acceptances given out than the number that matriculate, so I wouldn't be surprised if the number was 50% or even higher.I think its quite a bit higher than out of state per my understanding, although I'm not 100% sure the exact statistic.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do they normally do acceptances through email or through a phone call?
Do they normally do acceptances through email or through a phone call?
My interview group was told TC calls!
twilightcabin
New Member
Interviewed at Duluth. They said both email and phone call 🙂Do they normally do acceptances through email or through a phone call?
Anyone else pooping their pants for tomorrow?
It’ll be ok is the hope!!
-Feb decision gang
Last edited:
premed35821
New Member
YES, im so nervousAnyone else pooping their pants for tomorrow?
premed35821
New Member
anyone know what time decisions come out tomorrow?
crab_rangoon
UMN-TC MS1
if theyre calling it might be sporadic throughout the day but I dont think they ever said a time :/anyone know what time decisions come out tomorrow?
Anyone else pooping their pants for tomorrow?
Been count down the days for the last 2 weeks [emoji28]
midwesty1996
Full Member
At my mid-November interview they said “it’s very unlikely you’ll hear back in December, you’re much more likely to hear back in February” ….so tell me why my brain immediately went ‘so you’re saying there’s a chance I’ll hear back in December?’ and now I’m fully anxious about tomorrow even tho there’s a 0.01% chance of hearing anything 😐 brains are dumb, good luck tomorrow everyone
At my mid-November interview they said “it’s very unlikely you’ll hear back in December, you’re much more likely to hear back in February” ….so tell me why my brain immediately went ‘so you’re saying there’s a chance I’ll hear back in December?’ and now I’m fully anxious about tomorrow even tho there’s a 0.01% chance of hearing anything [emoji52] brains are dumb, good luck tomorrow everyone
Can I ask you when in November you interviewed? I interviewed November 3rd and was told there was a chance we’d here back
midwesty1996
Full Member
Nov 15Can I ask you when in November you interviewed? I interviewed November 3rd and was told there was a chance we’d here back
itskatniss
Full Member
Crappin my pants at work rn! Good luck today guys/gals/non-binary pals 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
premed35821
New Member
JUST GOT THE A!!! WOHOOO
JUST GOT THE A!!! WOHOOO
CONGRATS!!!! [emoji323][emoji324][emoji322][emoji898] how did you find out? Also when did you interview if you don’t mind sharing?
premed35821
New Member
i got a call!! interviewed 9/13CONGRATS!!!! [emoji323][emoji324][emoji322][emoji898] how did you find out? Also when did you interview if you don’t mind sharing?
stargirl113
Full Member
Congrats!!!!!! Did you also get an email? Did your portal update?i got a call!! interviewed 9/13
sweetbubble414
Full Member
+1JUST GOT THE A!!! WOHOOO
sweetbubble414
Full Member
No portal update or email yet.
I got the call I am in disbelief 😭😭 interviewed 9/15!!! They said they’ll send emails later on!
Anyone from 9/20 yet?
Dr. Uchiha
New Member
Got the call! 🙂 Interviewed on 9/20 for the TC campus. I'm so shocked and happy! OOS
Premed1115
New Member
Anyone who interviewed in October heard yet?
xxcrepesxx
Full Member
also got the A to TC 😀 !! OOS and interviewed at 9/23
total_tradegy22
Full Member
I just got an email with a post-interview R. Interviewed 10/6. Sad
Post II- R too. Interviewee 9/20. So sad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Justkeeplivin
Full Member
A, interviewed on 9/23, I got the call like 10 minutes ago
crab_rangoon
UMN-TC MS1
during my interview they said you'll only hear from the campus they place you in if you get acceptedIf you checked both the Duluth and twin cities box should you be hearing from both campuses today?
got the A about an hour ago interviewed 9/22! YAAAAAAYYYYY hi future classmates