You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Minnesota
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Same :/Does anyone know the absolute latest the U continues to accept off the WL? The U is my top choice but I have gotten into another school where classes begin before the U's start date, so I want to know when to stop holding out hope for the U.
ruralfistula
Full Member
Or what the day will look like timing-wise? Will it be all day?
If you’re Duluth, check your email because the registration form and schedule have been provided. Not sure about TC.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1167714
I haven't received any registration forms or schedule for the TC.If you’re Duluth, check your email because the registration form and schedule have been provided. Not sure about TC.
donutdawgs
Full Member
OOS II received today
stinkygoose00
Full Member
Just got the email about setting up a UMN email & student ID. Do they want us to set up our emails before we are committed? I'm unsure since I saw that financial aid is going to U of MN email addresses.
D
deleted1167714
Did anyone who registered for the TC admitted students day get an email confirmation after registration? I didn't.
ChacoHiker
Full Member
Is anyone else not able to access their UMN gmail? Whenever I try to log in, it loads for awhile and then shows the "Error 404" message.
R interviewed 2/13.
frostychipmunk
Full Member
OOS pre-II R
+1OOS pre-II R
qabbani4life
Full Member
WL earlier today, interviewed 02/15. I am not really sure though what this means, since they told us we wouldn't get any decisions until 04/29. Does anyone know how this waitlist works?
scullybythesword
Full Member
+1OOS pre-II R
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Blueycottonball
Full Member
Hey guys, i interviewed back in october and got waitlisted. Do you guys think I should send some type of intent or update letter? I am getting my name added in a research publication that I worked on. I am accepted at a different school but the U is my top choice and I really want to get accepted as soon as possible because the school I got accepted to starts in July.
They don’t accept any updates or letters except one the week of your interview. Unfortunately there’s nothing to be done now except wait!Hey guys, i interviewed back in october and got waitlisted. Do you guys think I should send some type of intent or update letter? I am getting my name added in a research publication that I worked on. I am accepted at a different school but the U is my top choice and I really want to get accepted as soon as possible because the school I got accepted to starts in July.
BAKINGisLYFE
New Member
Interviewed 2/27, waitlisted 3/13
premed0909
Full Member
IS or OOS?Interviewed 2/27, waitlisted 3/13
Any current UMN Duluth students (m1-m4), please PM me
scorpionfish
Full Member
Does anyone know if II are still going out? Have there been any Pre-II rejections?
Thank you🙂
Thank you🙂
There have been pre-II rejections. Friends of mine received them months ago.
Interviews have concluded for this cycleDoes anyone know if II are still going out? Have there been any Pre-II rejections?
Thank you🙂
BAKINGisLYFE
New Member
OOS, but graduated from a Minnesota high school and collegeIS or OOS?
premed0909
Full Member
Was yours for TC or Duluth? Just wondering as I interviewed before 2/27 and haven’t heard back yetOOS, but graduated from a Minnesota high school and college
BAKINGisLYFE
New Member
The interview invite email didn't specify which campus and the waitlist email said Duluth. I ranked TC first and Duluth second on the secondary application. Does anyone know if you can interview and/or be wait listed for both campuses?Was yours for TC or Duluth? Just wondering as I interviewed before 2/27 and haven’t heard back yet
premed0909
Full Member
Did you do the portion of the interview with the Duluth committee members? I did and I ranked Duluth 1 as well, so just trying to figure when I might hear back😂The interview invite email didn't specify which campus and the waitlist email said Duluth. I ranked TC first and Duluth second on the secondary application. Does anyone know if you can interview and/or be wait listed for both campuses?
My waitlist email was also just from Duluth but I ranked TC 1st in my secondary. Assuming that means I am just being considered at Duluth and not TC... I'll take what I can get!!The interview invite email didn't specify which campus and the waitlist email said Duluth. I ranked TC first and Duluth second on the secondary application. Does anyone know if you can interview and/or be wait listed for both campuses?
premed0909
Full Member
Any 2/20 or 2/22 interviews not hear back yet?
Did you answer the rural health question on the secondary?My waitlist email was also just from Duluth but I ranked TC 1st in my secondary. Assuming that means I am just being considered at Duluth and not TC... I'll take what I can get!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yes and did the duluth portion of the interviewDid you answer the rural health question on the secondary?
Skeeter_Valentine
New Member
OOS waitlist just now, interviewed 2/13
lurkianagrande
New Member
OOS waitlist, interviewed 3/1
OOS Pre-II R today...I thought I already got it though.
premed0909
Full Member
In state A to Duluth. Interviewed 2/20
studentdoctor234
Full Member
Does anyone know when the commit to enroll button shows up on AMCAS? I've only be seeing the plan to enroll
PandaBubble
New Member
Does anyone know when the commit to enroll button shows up on AMCAS? I've only be seeing the plan to enroll
April 30th
D
deleted1167714
Did anyone see on the Admitted Students website that the white coat ceremony and orientation week dates have changed?
kitsberry123
New Member
I am wondering if TC and Duluth white coat ceremony will be together as it has been separated in the past.Did anyone see on the Admitted Students website that the white coat ceremony and orientation week dates have changed?
ruralfistula
Full Member
I am wondering if TC and Duluth white coat ceremony will be together as it has been separated in the past.
From the website it looks like they are the same day. Maybe a portion will be together that has a livestream component?
premed0909
Full Member
Hey, is there an accepted groupme/facebook for Duluth at all?
ruralfistula
Full Member
Hey, is there an accepted groupme/facebook for Duluth at all?
Ms. Wiig will send you the Facebook link via email along with a bunch of other info including housing, timelines, etc.
Last edited:
premed42568
Full Member
Has anyone received detailed info on Admitted Student's Day? I believe they were supposed to send an email out last week with the agenda but I didn't receive anything. Thanks!
studentdoctor234
Full Member
thank you!April 30th
ChacoHiker
Full Member
also wondering this....Has anyone received detailed info on Admitted Student's Day? I believe they were supposed to send an email out last week with the agenda but I didn't receive anything. Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TC or Duluth?Has anyone received detailed info on Admitted Student's Day? I believe they were supposed to send an email out last week with the agenda but I didn't receive anything. Thanks!
D
deleted1167714
I'm accepted at TC but have not yet received the agenda.Has anyone received detailed info on Admitted Student's Day? I believe they were supposed to send an email out last week with the agenda but I didn't receive anything. Thanks!
premed42568
Full Member
We just got it but the link isn't working for me!I'm accepted at TC but have not yet received the agenda.
studentdoctor234
Full Member
Just got an email with a link .however the link does not work.. anyone else having the same issue
premed42568
Full Member
SameJust got an email with a link .however the link does not work.. anyone else having the same issue