2023-2024 Minnesota

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know the absolute latest the U continues to accept off the WL? The U is my top choice but I have gotten into another school where classes begin before the U's start date, so I want to know when to stop holding out hope for the U.

Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone know the absolute latest the U continues to accept off the WL? The U is my top choice but I have gotten into another school where classes begin before the U's start date, so I want to know when to stop holding out hope for the U.
Same :/

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the email about setting up a UMN email & student ID. Do they want us to set up our emails before we are committed? I'm unsure since I saw that financial aid is going to U of MN email addresses.

Did anyone who registered for the TC admitted students day get an email confirmation after registration? I didn't.

Reactions: 1 user
Is anyone else not able to access their UMN gmail? Whenever I try to log in, it loads for awhile and then shows the "Error 404" message.

I think this was the nicest rejection I have received. I appreciate the kindness lol :)

Members don't see this ad :)
WL earlier today, interviewed 02/15. I am not really sure though what this means, since they told us we wouldn't get any decisions until 04/29. Does anyone know how this waitlist works?

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys, i interviewed back in october and got waitlisted. Do you guys think I should send some type of intent or update letter? I am getting my name added in a research publication that I worked on. I am accepted at a different school but the U is my top choice and I really want to get accepted as soon as possible because the school I got accepted to starts in July.

Hey guys, i interviewed back in october and got waitlisted. Do you guys think I should send some type of intent or update letter? I am getting my name added in a research publication that I worked on. I am accepted at a different school but the U is my top choice and I really want to get accepted as soon as possible because the school I got accepted to starts in July.
They don’t accept any updates or letters except one the week of your interview. Unfortunately there’s nothing to be done now except wait!

Does anyone know if II are still going out? Have there been any Pre-II rejections?

Thank you:)

Was yours for TC or Duluth? Just wondering as I interviewed before 2/27 and haven’t heard back yet
The interview invite email didn't specify which campus and the waitlist email said Duluth. I ranked TC first and Duluth second on the secondary application. Does anyone know if you can interview and/or be wait listed for both campuses?

The interview invite email didn't specify which campus and the waitlist email said Duluth. I ranked TC first and Duluth second on the secondary application. Does anyone know if you can interview and/or be wait listed for both campuses?
Did you do the portion of the interview with the Duluth committee members? I did and I ranked Duluth 1 as well, so just trying to figure when I might hear back😂

My waitlist email was also just from Duluth but I ranked TC 1st in my secondary. Assuming that means I am just being considered at Duluth and not TC... I'll take what I can get!!

My waitlist email was also just from Duluth but I ranked TC 1st in my secondary. Assuming that means I am just being considered at Duluth and not TC... I'll take what I can get!!
Did you answer the rural health question on the secondary?

OOS Pre-II R today...I thought I already got it though.

• Care
Does anyone know when the commit to enroll button shows up on AMCAS? I've only be seeing the plan to enroll

Did anyone see on the Admitted Students website that the white coat ceremony and orientation week dates have changed?

I am wondering if TC and Duluth white coat ceremony will be together as it has been separated in the past.

From the website it looks like they are the same day. Maybe a portion will be together that has a livestream component?

Hey, is there an accepted groupme/facebook for Duluth at all?

Ms. Wiig will send you the Facebook link via email along with a bunch of other info including housing, timelines, etc.

Last edited:
Has anyone received detailed info on Admitted Student's Day? I believe they were supposed to send an email out last week with the agenda but I didn't receive anything. Thanks!

Has anyone received detailed info on Admitted Student's Day? I believe they were supposed to send an email out last week with the agenda but I didn't receive anything. Thanks!
I'm accepted at TC but have not yet received the agenda.

Just got an email with a link .however the link does not work.. anyone else having the same issue