2022-2023 Morehouse

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone know for sure if they need your MCAT score before sending out secondaries? tia 🙂
I think this depends if you have a score or not? Like if you are retaking but have a score you should be fine but since they screen you need at least one score
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also does anyone have luck reaching admissions? Whenever I call it goes to the healthcare provider rather than admissions.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From one re-applicant to another, I’m wishing you all the best in your interview!! You got this friend!
emoji322.png
🙂 thank you friend!! you too! it's a brutal process but we can get through it
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad