2022-2023 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
does anyone know for sure if they need your MCAT score before sending out secondaries? tia :)
I think this depends if you have a score or not? Like if you are retaking but have a score you should be fine but since they screen you need at least one score

Members don't see this ad.

I think this depends if you have a score or not? Like if you are retaking but have a score you should be fine but since they screen you need at least one score
Okay thank you, I have another 2 weeks before I get my first score, thanks for responding!!

Reactions: 1 user
Additonaly, I see that they started sending out interviews August 10 of last year.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was curious about how come I haven't got a secondary from Morehouse yet and I realized I was stupid and didn't have the school on my list in AMCAS. Currently applying to Morehouse now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
For anyone who has submitted, have you gotten a received email?

^^ same? I heard they already started sending emaills

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea rejection emails one of my friends got it

Also does anyone have luck reaching admissions? Whenever I call it goes to the healthcare provider rather than admissions.

submitted secondary 8/7
undergrad gpa 3.48
SMP gpa 3.68
MCAT 515
upward trend in GPA and re-applicant

From one re-applicant to another, I’m wishing you all the best in your interview!! You got this friend!

• Love
From one re-applicant to another, I’m wishing you all the best in your interview!! You got this friend!
emoji322.png
:) thank you friend!! you too! it's a brutal process but we can get through it

I added Morehouse few days ago and no secondary yet?? should i be emailing them?

I submitted my secondary on 8/10 but no II yet. Praying for it. Anyone else who did not get II yet

Reactions: 1 users
I submitted my secondary on 8/10 but no II yet. Praying for it. Anyone else who did not get II yet
I submitted on 8/5, but haven't heard anything yet. I'm OOS and they said preferences will be given to in-state which might explain the interview invites so far.

Reactions: 1 users
just had the interview! super laid back and relaxed. everyone was so nice

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
You already had the interview when did you get the II