2022-2023 Morehouse

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

For those with an II, did yall pick the 23 or the 5th of Ocotber for interview and how are yall prepping for the interview?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey yall, how are yall prepping for your interview? Besides the questions on SDN and youtube,online. Can anyone who had there interview here please give any feedback?
 
Hi all, I submitted my secondary on August 3rd. I’m in-state but no rejection or interview invite yet. Anybody else on the same boat?
 
Hi all, I submitted my secondary on August 3rd. I’m in-state but no rejection or interview invite yet. Anybody else on the same boat?
Submitted a day after you on the 4th but I'm OOS. SDN would have us believe we were skipped over, but I am hoping they circle back like some of the other schools...only time will tell 🙂
 
Submitted a day after you on the 4th but I'm OOS. SDN would have us believe we were skipped over, but I am hoping they circle back like some of the other schools...only time will tell 🙂
Skipped over? Like they're waiting to receive more applications to compare ours to theirs? Like so far we weren't good enough to be picked from the first round of applications they received?
 
Anyone who have had their interview willing tell me in general how it went. Can someone please respond who has had an interview, because I have mine next week and am really nervous.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone has a schedule interview section in their portal that is greyed out and says it's expired? I didn't get an email notification of anything, so am wondering if that's there for everyone or not.
 
does anyone has a schedule interview section in their portal that is greyed out and says it's expired? I didn't get an email notification of anything, so am wondering if that's there for everyone or not.
which portal? I only have access to the secondart invitation portal through gateway which just says “Finished”
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 392
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't applied to Morehouse before, but I have applied to other schools in a previous cycle. Should I mark "yes" for "are you a re-applicant" ?