2022-2023 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know why i cannot add Morehouse to casper list. it is not showing
They aren’t requiring Casper, instead they recommend AAMC PREview exam

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
For those with an II, did yall pick the 23 or the 5th of Ocotber for interview and how are yall prepping for the interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Still no secondary, verified early august. Wondering if I should start to contact the admissions office.

Did any one who submitted in second or third week of Aug get II ?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I have a feeling they might release some invites today hopefully.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey yall, how are yall prepping for your interview? Besides the questions on SDN and youtube,online. Can anyone who had there interview here please give any feedback?

Hi all, I submitted my secondary on August 3rd. I’m in-state but no rejection or interview invite yet. Anybody else on the same boat?

Hi all, I submitted my secondary on August 3rd. I’m in-state but no rejection or interview invite yet. Anybody else on the same boat?
Submitted a day after you on the 4th but I'm OOS. SDN would have us believe we were skipped over, but I am hoping they circle back like some of the other schools...only time will tell :)

Submitted a day after you on the 4th but I'm OOS. SDN would have us believe we were skipped over, but I am hoping they circle back like some of the other schools...only time will tell :)
Skipped over? Like they're waiting to receive more applications to compare ours to theirs? Like so far we weren't good enough to be picked from the first round of applications they received?

I know they screen for secondary so not everyone gets one

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone who have had their interview willing tell me in general how it went. Can someone please respond who has had an interview, because I have mine next week and am really nervous.

I have a 2.99 cGPA and got a secondary back in early August.
Running to AMCAS to submit an app now... My BCMP is below 3.0. I'm non-trad and graduated with a low GPA over a decade ago. Praise Jesus, I actually have a chance!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
II today. OOS. LM 76. Submitted 8/17

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
does anyone has a schedule interview section in their portal that is greyed out and says it's expired? I didn't get an email notification of anything, so am wondering if that's there for everyone or not.

does anyone has a schedule interview section in their portal that is greyed out and says it's expired? I didn't get an email notification of anything, so am wondering if that's there for everyone or not.
which portal? I only have access to the secondart invitation portal through gateway which just says “Finished”

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 255
I just received the secondary. Submitted June 11, verified July 12.
Not sure why it took so long to receive the secondary.
IS, sub 3.0 sGPA and cGPA undergrad, did 2 masters degrees after, 509 MCAT

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
I haven't applied to Morehouse before, but I have applied to other schools in a previous cycle. Should I mark "yes" for "are you a re-applicant" ?