2022-2023 Morehouse

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't applied to Morehouse before, but I have applied to other schools in a previous cycle. Should I mark "yes" for "are you a re-applicant" ?
No, you aren't. I'm pretty sure when a school asks that, they're asking about reapplying specifically to their school

(If i'm wrong, anyone can feel free to correct me)
 
No, you aren't. I'm pretty sure when a school asks that, they're asking about reapplying specifically to their school

(If i'm wrong, anyone can feel free to correct me)
Yes, and I believe the purpose of the question is so that can compare your previous application with this one to see if you have improved stats, experience, etc.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey yall does Morehouse admit you to the MD-PHD if interested or do you start with MD and then apply to the PHD program once you matriculate.
 
Also when sending thank you notes. Do we just combine the doctors or write 2 different letters for the doctors each?
 
Also when sending thank you notes. Do we just combine the doctors or write 2 different letters for the doctors each?
different letters, one for each interviewer if interviewed by multiple people. (not just med school, in general) It's more personalized that way
 
Ok! Thank you for the response. Also for Morehouse do we send it to their admissions email right?
no problem!
um, i don't know for Morehouse, but when i interviewed with TouroCOM, they emailed us a document with all the interviewing faculty's contact information so we can email them directly. Do you remember your interviewer's names? Usually universities will post the faculty on their website and all you have to do is search their names either on google or the school's website itself and it'll take you to their page with their office number and email
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how to send update letter to this school? I don't see a spot on their portal. I emailed them...they still haven't got back...its been a few days.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just received my secondary... I had to call them today and they told me it was sent 2 months ago but the email failed. I called a month ago and a different person told me that it was normal to receive secondaries this late.

Not even sure if I would have a shot submitting this late...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad