2022-2023 Northwestern (Feinberg)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have some updates to add to my application, but was complete 06/30 (LM 82) and haven't heard anything. Is it worth sending the update, or is my application likely on an internal rejection pile? The update isn't anything crazy: a publication re-submitted to a journal after revisions (was listed as pre-print in AMCAS), along with new activities/hours and new grades.
 
I have some updates to add to my application, but was complete 06/30 (LM 82) and haven't heard anything. Is it worth sending the update, or is my application likely on an internal rejection pile? The update isn't anything crazy: a publication re-submitted to a journal after revisions (was listed as pre-print in AMCAS), along with new activities/hours and new grades.
I submitted 6/30 also and got an II last night, so dont give up hope!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how to send updates to Northwestern? I haven't gotten an interview yet and I see there are two options on the portal. You can either send it as a general app update, or pre interview update. In my case, do I just select general app update?
 
Does anyone know how to send updates to Northwestern? I haven't gotten an interview yet and I see there are two options on the portal. You can either send it as a general app update, or pre interview update. In my case, do I just select general app update?
Yes, I would upload it as a pre-interview update. That is what I did.
 
For those who interviewed in the early August cohort, do you think we will hear news anytime soon? I remember them saying we would hear decisions in late Oct or early Nov…
Nov 30th is judgement day my friend
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know when the first batch of decisions come out? I remember hearing that a decent amount of people get As during the first wave while most get deferred. Also heard it was mid to late nov?
 
Does anyone know when the first batch of decisions come out? I remember hearing that a decent amount of people get As during the first wave while most get deferred. Also heard it was mid to late nov?
If I recall right I think they said end of November for first small batch of As.
 
Does anyone know when the first batch of decisions come out? I remember hearing that a decent amount of people get As during the first wave while most get deferred. Also heard it was mid to late nov?
Nov 30 muchacho
 
stop sending these trolling emails lol I am very tempted to block northwestern
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know of Northwestern use silent rejection? My application is complete since 10/02 and have not heard anything at all.