You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Northwestern (Feinberg)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
LostTranslator
Full Member
Anybody have info on chances of acceptance after deferral?
So Great, Congrats !!!II just now! OOS, complete 9/11, LM 70
Edit: All of the dates offered were for next week, didn't see anymore beyond then!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you so much!So Great, Congrats !!!
Not that I know of, sorry. Did you receive a deferral today?Anybody have info on chances of acceptance after deferral?
wantabedoctor
Full Member
I thought first round of decisions was Nov 30th?Not that I know of, sorry. Did you receive a deferral today?
LostTranslator
Full Member
Didn’t receive one, just wanted to see if it usually means rejection at NW! Sorry for any confusion.Not that I know of, sorry. Did you receive a deferral today?
D
deleted1139705
Man, you’re making moves on SDN. Congrats !II just now! OOS, complete 9/11, LM 70
Edit: All of the dates offered were for next week, didn't see anymore beyond then!
blissfullylucid
Full Member
Interviewed late September, so not sure if we hear anything in the first wave, was told Late Nov-Early Dec. Were the first handful Aug interviewees told mid-late November?
If so, sounds like they are really pushing decisions as late as possible, I'm just confused where did people get the Nov 30 date
If so, sounds like they are really pushing decisions as late as possible, I'm just confused where did people get the Nov 30 date
wantabedoctor
Full Member
Just curious do they send rejections too, or anyone not A is automatically deferred?According to last year's thread, the first wave of A's and deferrals came on Nov 30
LostTranslator
Full Member
I believe it’s that the “vast majority” of early interviewees get deferred, and the rest get accepted. No rejections at this stage.Just curious do they send rejections too, or anyone not A is automatically deferred?
seekertribe
Full Member
Should candidates who interviewed during last week of October expect any decision today?I believe it’s that the “vast majority” of early interviewees get deferred, and the rest get accepted. No rejections at this stage.
LostTranslator
Full Member
Gotcha. Good luck everyone!! (Edit: it says in the what to expect after interviewing that we’ll hear back in Dec. So it may not be today.)Last cycle looks like a lot of people got emails starting at ~10:30 AM EST with people reporting into the afternoon (looked staggered by the way people were posting).
Last edited:
D
deleted1140526
Any one have any idea how likely we are to hear today? Fingers crossed for everyone who interviewed 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1077590
every single time i get a thread notification my heart explodes ohmygod bruhAny one have any idea how likely we are to hear today? Fingers crossed for everyone who interviewed 🙂
LostTranslator
Full Member
lay off the spaghetti Eminem ☺️every single time i get a thread notification my heart explodes ohmygod bruh
Any A calls yet?
D
deleted1077590
Aside from whatever happened last year, Feinberg has always sent A emails right on Nov 30th at 6pm CST/7 EST at least going back to 2019. Maybe that's what'll happen this year?Any A calls yet?
Would be nice if so but I’m not gonna get my hopes up too much hahaAside from whatever happened last year, Feinberg has always sent A emails right on Nov 30th at 6pm CST/7 EST at least going back to 2019. Maybe that's what'll happen this year?
D
deleted1077590
that would be the smart thing to do but I'm so invested now loolWould be nice if so but I’m not gonna get my hopes up too much haha
What happened last year?Aside from whatever happened last year, Feinberg has always sent A emails right on Nov 30th at 6pm CST/7 EST at least going back to 2019. Maybe that's what'll happen this year?
D
deleted1077590
They released As throughout the day starting at 11:40ish. They also overenrolled their class last year lolWhat happened last year?
littleredhead
Full Member
Today is also this week, could be a misdirection to avoid starting a wildfireThanks for the update..guessing Friday then.
Edit: maybe today didn’t count as this week 😪
Last edited:
D
deleted1077590
this process sucks
Yeah so Friday it is lmao
LostTranslator
Full Member
Also getting the feeling that it’s going to be substantially less early A’s this week than the last years, since they overenrolled the class recently.Just interviewed today and at the wrap-up info session they said they will be sending a small batch of acceptances this week. People who interviewed from Mid-November and later will not hear until February/March.
D
deleted1126476
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do they not send results on Thursdays? Why Friday?Yeah so Friday it is lmao
I mean they might. Idk I just have a feeling.Do they not send results on Thursdays? Why Friday?
littleredhead
Full Member
Can u manifest Thursday maybe, for usI mean they might. Idk I just have a feeling.
Sure let me try working my magicCan u manifest Thursday maybe, for us
GOT THE A CALL!
notmedicaladvice
Full Member
Got the A call as well!!! Loved the interview day here so this is a very exciting one!!
itjusttakesoneA
Full Member
it wasn’t an email like usual?GOT THE A CALL!
An MS2 called me and said email would come laterit wasn’t an email like usual?
itjusttakesoneA
Full Member
thanks! congrats by the way!!An MS2 called me and said email would come later
D
deleted1139705
Can u manifest Thursday maybe, for us
Sure let me try working my magic
Crazy sequence of events.GOT THE A CALL!
just got the call too!! brb crying
theseappsgothands
Full Member
I have 2 missed calls but no message from a 312 number…. if this was a spam call i’m gonna cry
itjusttakesoneA
Full Member
i hope they send deferral emails soon so my anxiety goes down lol
My magic do work in mysterious ways 😂Crazy sequence of events.
LostTranslator
Full Member
Congratulations guys, go celebrate!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
itjusttakesoneA
Full Member
Just got the call!! So looks like they are still going out and I wish everyone the best of luck
got the call twenty min ago! still shaking
Edit: interviewed first week of Nov
Edit: interviewed first week of Nov
seekertribe
Full Member
Congratulation to all who got A!! Can you please tell interview dates. Did anyone who interviewed in last week of October get the call?
Sure. I interviewed 9/28Congratulation to all who got A!! Can you please tell interview dates. Did anyone who interviewed in last week of October get the call?
Where was the call from? I missed a call from a 740 number but that's from ohioSure. I interviewed 9/28