2022-2023 Rutgers, New Jersey

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just had a very confusing and stressful interview but at the end my interviewer told me i am pretty much guaranteed to get an acceptance. He also said they are 2-3 weeks behind so i'll hear for sure in mid to late february, and that they are starting to wrap up the interview process
My interview was also rly confusing and stressful - I was sure that the interviewer really disliked me and/or was just not interested in me. Turns out that just how they're supposed to be, like a kind of "stress test" to see how you react. Ended up getting an acceptance, so I wouldn't worry about it!!!!
 
just had a very confusing and stressful interview but at the end my interviewer told me i am pretty much guaranteed to get an acceptance. He also said they are 2-3 weeks behind so i'll hear for sure in mid to late february, and that they are starting to wrap up the interview process
I almost cried after my interview because I thought my interviewer hated me. She didn't smile at all and her facial expression was just blank and uninterested the whole time. When I got the A call, the dean mentioned that she loved me and really advocated for me to get the A. So I'm certain they do it on purpose. Don't stress about it
 
Anyone know the turnaround time on news right now? Interviewed today and forgot to ask.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if they are still sending out IIs / has anyone received any IIs or any other news this week so far?
Yes, received the II at the end of Jan and it was in my spam... noticed that a week later and signed up for a slot in mid Feb.
 
Anyone having difficulty accessing the secondary application portal now? The website is no longer accessible for me
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed first week of January and my interviewer said I’d hear back in mid February, haven’t heard anything yet.
 
does the 45% include those who were
Msar shows how many people interviewed and who ended up going. They have to admit more students than the size of the class because admitted people end up going to other schools
Msar shows how many people interviewed and who ended up going. They have to admit more students than the size of the class because admitted people end up going to other schools
But this school accepted a fair amount ED
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad