2022-2023 Saint Louis University

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol I doubt it. I interviewed 10/25 as well and haven’t received anything yet. It’s the end of week 5 so they’re probably taking the full 6 weeks for our decisions
Haha and I interviewed a few weeks before you and haven't heard back as well. We just gotta trust the process, hoping for some good news next week!
 
so weird that they waitlisted one person from 11/1 but the rest of us have not heard .... I should give up trying to make it make sense
 
press that start interview button 5 mins early like they tell you bc I didnt have any issues, but my interviewer said they have been having issues connecting and sometimes have had to resort to a phone call interview. Update your zoom to the newest version!!! Good luck you'll do amazing

Thank you! I’m excited for traditional cause i have a strong distaste of MMIs
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad