You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
longbikeridez
Full Member
Need an II expeditiously 😭 I love Boston
Otherwise_mushroom
Full Member
Also got deferred
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mojo_White
Full Member
+1 deferral 😔
pinecone33
Full Member
why did they defer everyone in our interview group 🙁+1 deferral 😔
Mojo_White
Full Member
Unsure but I'm honestly pretty cut up about it because it's one of my top choices 😓why did they defer everyone in our interview group 🙁
pinecone33
Full Member
me too, very sadUnsure but I'm honestly pretty cut up about it because it's one of my top choices 😓
My top choice is Tyler but I go to tufts if they give me some love... lol
WeOutHereWaiting
Full Member
Have any pre II Rs been sent out?
sunshine&hope
Full Member
Any acceptances for people who interviewed the week of 10/17? We were told decisions likely this week but nothing so far …. :-(,
I interviewed 10/24 and got an A on wednesdayAny acceptances for people who interviewed the week of 10/17? We were told decisions likely this week but nothing so far …. :-(,
sunshine&hope
Full Member
Congrats! Boston or Maine track?
Boston!Congrats! Boston or Maine track?
Lol just submitted a secondary...
yes, their website says you can upload update letters to the portalDoes Tufts accept update letters?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yes, their website says you can upload update letters to the portal
This is pre-interview right
didn't specify, but i assume soThis is pre-interview right
Everyone liking my secondary comment
I know its super late
But I figured why not lol
I know its super late
But I figured why not lol
Did anyone else get an II, and they are booking until February? Is this normal to be booking 3 months in advance?
Idk if this answers your question but I got an II for the Maine Track on 10/05 and the soonest date was 12/15. I booked for the following day but wasn’t sure if that’s just got far out they were booking OR if there are just fewer dates for Maine.
Sorry if you’re applying Boston and this isn’t relevant.
Could you share when you received your II?Did anyone else get an II, and they are booking until February? Is this normal to be booking 3 months in advance?
Thanks. I got an interview for Maine on 11/14 and the soonest was in February. I guess they just book a couple months out.Idk if this answers your question but I got an II for the Maine Track on 10/05 and the soonest date was 12/15. I booked for the following day but wasn’t sure if that’s just got far out they were booking OR if there are just fewer dates for Maine.
Sorry if you’re applying Boston and this isn’t relevant.
11/14Could you share when you received your II?
Silence for boston track, submitted July 26th. Time to worry or are there still many invites left?
probably time to worry, it past thanksgiving😭Silence for boston track, submitted July 26th. Time to worry or are there still many invites left?
Usually for most school's interview season goes at least through February. Don't need to make anyone panic/worry prematurelyprobably time to worry, it past thanksgiving😭
don’t want anyone to worry prematurely, just being realistic!Usually for most school's interview season goes at least through February. Don't need to make anyone panic/worry prematurely
galaxyabby
New Member
A! just got the call. interviewed 11/14, boston track
Got the call! boston track, interviewed 11/16
girlinblue
Full Member
According to their website Tufts interviews through March! It's impossible for us to know what's actually going on in the admissions office though, and I would argue none of us here know what's realistic for anyone else 😊. Keep your heads up everyone!!don’t want anyone to worry prematurely, just being realistic!
Yay! What does your last name start with?A! just got the call. interviewed 11/14, boston track
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats 🙂 do you mind sharing where your last nMe falls in the alphabet?Got the call! boston track, interviewed 11/16
End of February is time to worry,Silence for boston track, submitted July 26th. Time to worry or are there still many invites left?
Mojo_White
Full Member
:0 congrats!! did they say they would get back to you so quickly? I remember they told us that adcoms review once a month, but it looks like they may be reviewing more often than that based on your post ..... ?Got the call! boston track, interviewed 11/16
potatolover55
Full Member
complete silence, complete 7/30. anybody else on the same boat?
yep since 7/4complete silence, complete 7/30. anybody else on the same boat?
+1, complete 7/10complete silence, complete 7/30. anybody else on the same boat?
potatolover55
Full Member
yep since 7/4
I'm hoping there's still a chance!+1, complete 7/10
theseappsgothands
Full Member
A just now!!!!! OOS and interviewed on 11/14
What does your last name start with?A just now!!!!! OOS and interviewed on 11/14
yall are doing too much with these questions now XDWhat does your last name start with?
theseappsgothands
Full Member
LMAOO it starts with NWhat does your last name start with?
+1OOS II today complete 7/30
Admitted this morning interviewed 11/16 regular MD Boston OOS
:0 congrats!! did they say they would get back to you so quickly? I remember they told us that adcoms review once a month, but it looks like they may be reviewing more often than that based on your post ..... ?
Thank you! I also was surprised how quickly they got back to me. I believe they mention a tentative date for responses early to mid December, but they said they were not sure with complete certainty if they would be done by then.
Just got an II! Earliest date was Feb. Is there a slimmer chance of getting in if I’m interviewing then?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My dude I'm still waiting for a II so getting one means that they're genuinely interested in you 🙂 you got this!Just got an II! Earliest date was Feb. Is there a slimmer chance of getting in if I’m interviewing then?
Ah thank you! Crossing my fingers for you.My dude I'm still waiting for a II so getting one means that they're genuinely interested in you 🙂 you got this!
Congrats, would you mind sharing when you were complete please?Just got an II! Earliest date was Feb. Is there a slimmer chance of getting in if I’m interviewing then?
potatolover55
Full Member
do you mind sharing your stats?OOS II today complete 7/30