2022-2023 Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone interviewing for the mstp program tomorrow know what to wear to this happy hour tonight?

My intuition says casual but i don't wanna be the one underdressed person lmao

Members don't see this ad :)
For those that got accepted, did you guys have to pay for a deposit to hold your seat or you just accept the offer on the portal? The deadline for me to accept my offer is in 2 days so I dont wanna miss putting down a deposit if they require us to

For those that got accepted, did you guys have to pay for a deposit to hold your seat or you just accept the offer on the portal? The deadline for me to accept my offer is in 2 days so I dont wanna miss putting down a deposit if they require us to
I accepted the offer but I don’t see anywhere to pay a deposit. Does it say that we have to somewhere?

I accepted the offer but I don’t see anywhere to pay a deposit. Does it say that we have to somewhere?

I am not sure. Other schools require a deposit, so I just want to make sure it's not the same case for Tufts because I cant find the any info on deposit either.

I am not sure. Other schools require a deposit, so I just want to make sure it's not the same case for Tufts because I cant find the any info on deposit either.
MSAR says no deposit is required but when in doubt email/call admissions!

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone who interviewed already want to give some feedback on the vibe of the interview day? Have mine coming up and am pretty nervous!

I don't think there is a deposit. I called the admissions office because I was freaking out about the 11/2 deadline too and they said that's just the deadline to accept/acknowledge the offer, it is not binding in any way. Reading the acceptance policy corroborated that for me as well. Hope this helps!

Reactions: 1 user
Tufts Maine people who interviewed in mid-October: it seems from past threads that we’ll hear back tomorrow or Friday, right?

I don't think there is a deposit. I called the admissions office because I was freaking out about the 11/2 deadline too and they said that's just the deadline to accept/acknowledge the offer, it is not binding in any way. Reading the acceptance policy corroborated that for me as well. Hope this helps!

Thank you so much <3!

anyone hear anything? Particularly for Maine track? Seems like in past years As for those who interviewed in mid/late October went out this thurs/Friday…

Members don't see this ad :)
Any As lately? In our interview they said we’d hear in early November so I’m hoping some calls happen this week. In past years they’ve called 1st week of November…

Any As lately? In our interview they said we’d hear in early November so I’m hoping some calls happen this week. In past years they’ve called 1st week of November…
I interviewed 10/24 and they said we would likely hear back the week of November 14th because the adcom was meeting on Nov 7th, so maybe if you interviewed around the same time you'd fall into this timeline as well

Oh wow thanks that’s so helpful! I interviewed a week before you but I know they only meet once a month so probably the same

Just got the A!!!!! My first, I’m soooo happy and relieved!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 14 users
A for Maine Track this morning!!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Got the A yesterday afternoon!!! My first one, was so excited I felt like I blacked out during the phone call. Good luck to everyone waiting for some news, you got this!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Got the A yesterday afternoon!!! My first one, was so excited I felt like I blacked out during the phone call. Good luck to everyone waiting for some news, you got this!
Congrats! Also love the Killua pfp lol

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
congrats! are you Maine track or Boston?

Hey y'all! I got an acceptance for Maine Track via phone call last Wednesday. In the voicemail they said I would get an email from admissions with info soon, but I haven't gotten it yet. Anyone else in the same boat?

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Hey y'all! I got an acceptance for Maine Track via phone call last Wednesday. In the voicemail they said I would get an email from admissions with info soon, but I haven't gotten it yet. Anyone else in the same boat?
I haven't gotten anything yet either! accepted same day as you

Got the call for an A for the Boston track earlier this morning, interviewed 10/17 OOS

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Got the call for an A for the Boston track earlier this morning, interviewed 10/17 OOS
congrats !!!! I interviewed 10/24 Boston so hopefully they are working their way through some october interview dates and we will hear back soon!

Congratulations for the acceptances! Do you think we can expect another batch of interviews?

Interviewed the week of 10/17 too. They said we’d hear back week of 11/14. If we didn’t get an acceptance call today, do you think that means rejected or WL? Do they tell everyone their fate on a rolling basis (a month later) or could we not hear anything months later? Boston track.

This might be a stupid question, but the candidate reply is just asking them to hold our spot and committing to finishing the matriculation requirements right? There's nothing binding? Sorry this is my first school that's given a deadline for a reply

This might be a stupid question, but the candidate reply is just asking them to hold our spot and committing to finishing the matriculation requirements right? There's nothing binding? Sorry this is my first school that's given a deadline for a reply
By AAMC traffic rules nothing is binding unless you applied early decision, or is April.

Reactions: 1 users
Just got deferred email for Maine Track. Interviewed mid October. Here’s to hoping an acceptance is around the corner! :)

• Care
Reactions: 4 users