2022-2023 Tufts

Started by wysdoc
Tags Tags
waiting
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Anyone interviewing for the mstp program tomorrow know what to wear to this happy hour tonight?

My intuition says casual but i don't wanna be the one underdressed person lmao
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those that got accepted, did you guys have to pay for a deposit to hold your seat or you just accept the offer on the portal? The deadline for me to accept my offer is in 2 days so I dont wanna miss putting down a deposit if they require us to [emoji28]
 
For those that got accepted, did you guys have to pay for a deposit to hold your seat or you just accept the offer on the portal? The deadline for me to accept my offer is in 2 days so I dont wanna miss putting down a deposit if they require us to [emoji28]
I accepted the offer but I don’t see anywhere to pay a deposit. Does it say that we have to somewhere?
 
I accepted the offer but I don’t see anywhere to pay a deposit. Does it say that we have to somewhere?

I am not sure. Other schools require a deposit, so I just want to make sure it's not the same case for Tufts because I cant find the any info on deposit either.
 
I am not sure. Other schools require a deposit, so I just want to make sure it's not the same case for Tufts because I cant find the any info on deposit either.
I don't think there is a deposit. I called the admissions office because I was freaking out about the 11/2 deadline too and they said that's just the deadline to accept/acknowledge the offer, it is not binding in any way. Reading the acceptance policy corroborated that for me as well. Hope this helps!
 
Tufts Maine people who interviewed in mid-October: it seems from past threads that we’ll hear back tomorrow or Friday, right?
 
I don't think there is a deposit. I called the admissions office because I was freaking out about the 11/2 deadline too and they said that's just the deadline to accept/acknowledge the offer, it is not binding in any way. Reading the acceptance policy corroborated that for me as well. Hope this helps!

Thank you so much <3!
 
anyone hear anything? Particularly for Maine track? Seems like in past years As for those who interviewed in mid/late October went out this thurs/Friday…
 
Any As lately? In our interview they said we’d hear in early November so I’m hoping some calls happen this week. In past years they’ve called 1st week of November…
 
Any As lately? In our interview they said we’d hear in early November so I’m hoping some calls happen this week. In past years they’ve called 1st week of November…
I interviewed 10/24 and they said we would likely hear back the week of November 14th because the adcom was meeting on Nov 7th, so maybe if you interviewed around the same time you'd fall into this timeline as well
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh wow thanks that’s so helpful! I interviewed a week before you but I know they only meet once a month so probably the same
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey y'all! I got an acceptance for Maine Track via phone call last Wednesday. In the voicemail they said I would get an email from admissions with info soon, but I haven't gotten it yet. Anyone else in the same boat?
I haven't gotten anything yet either! accepted same day as you
 
Interviewed the week of 10/17 too. They said we’d hear back week of 11/14. If we didn’t get an acceptance call today, do you think that means rejected or WL? Do they tell everyone their fate on a rolling basis (a month later) or could we not hear anything months later? Boston track.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This might be a stupid question, but the candidate reply is just asking them to hold our spot and committing to finishing the matriculation requirements right? There's nothing binding? Sorry this is my first school that's given a deadline for a reply
 
This might be a stupid question, but the candidate reply is just asking them to hold our spot and committing to finishing the matriculation requirements right? There's nothing binding? Sorry this is my first school that's given a deadline for a reply
By AAMC traffic rules nothing is binding unless you applied early decision, or is April.