2022-2023 George Washington

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone from admissions ever mention whether or not they are actively paring down the waitlist every day/week etc? I know they started doing that awhile ago I just didn't know if they ever mentioned on the call for waitlisted people how they were going about doing that
 
Did anyone from admissions ever mention whether or not they are actively paring down the waitlist every day/week etc? I know they started doing that awhile ago I just didn't know if they ever mentioned on the call for waitlisted people how they were going about doing that
They didn’t mention how often they do it but I think they just generally said they’ll be paring down the waitlist as the cycle continues and as certain “tiers” of people are unlikely to be offered a spot. maybe someone else remembers though 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They didn’t mention how often they do it but I think they just generally said they’ll be paring down the waitlist as the cycle continues and as certain “tiers” of people are unlikely to be offered a spot. maybe someone else remembers though 🙂

Correct, no set frequency of paring down mentioned. Based on SDN, I saw one wave of waitlist rejections in early March and another last week.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
giphy.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad