2022-2023 George Washington

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Been watching the thread since joining WL in Feb… seeing everyone else on this boat of hope/uncertainty really helps!! Fingers crossed

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Received an A earlier today! Interviewed late October and placed on alternate list on December 9th. Does anyone know where I can find the admitted students facebook group?

Reactions: 2 users
Did you get an "are you interested" email? Congrats!

Nope! Only an email that said “GWU Status!”

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone from admissions ever mention whether or not they are actively paring down the waitlist every day/week etc? I know they started doing that awhile ago I just didn't know if they ever mentioned on the call for waitlisted people how they were going about doing that

Did anyone from admissions ever mention whether or not they are actively paring down the waitlist every day/week etc? I know they started doing that awhile ago I just didn't know if they ever mentioned on the call for waitlisted people how they were going about doing that
They didn’t mention how often they do it but I think they just generally said they’ll be paring down the waitlist as the cycle continues and as certain “tiers” of people are unlikely to be offered a spot. maybe someone else remembers though :)

Reactions: 1 user
They didn’t mention how often they do it but I think they just generally said they’ll be paring down the waitlist as the cycle continues and as certain “tiers” of people are unlikely to be offered a spot. maybe someone else remembers though :)

Correct, no set frequency of paring down mentioned. Based on SDN, I saw one wave of waitlist rejections in early March and another last week.

Reactions: 1 users
Just got accepted off the waitlist!! This is my first A! For anyone in a similar situation, have hope :)

s/o to yall reporting on here about WL movement! appreciated <3 congrats friends

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Also received the A email off the waitlist today around 12 EST.

Reactions: 1 user
congrats to those that got A’s today! could you please say around when you interviewed? thanks!

Has been quiet here… I guess admissions is waiting for May 1st?

Sooo anyone withdrawing from here this weekend <3 give me some WL hope haha

Reactions: 4 users
withdrew A this morning, hopefully you guys start seeing some WL movement!
Was there a button on the secondary portal for this or did you just email? I'm about to withdraw but want to make sure I'm doing it properly. I don't see anything on the portal though.

Was there a button on the secondary portal for this or did you just email? I'm about to withdraw but want to make sure I'm doing it properly. I don't see anything on the portal though.
i withdrew an A from another school and all i had to do was email so i feel like that should be sufficient?

giphy.gif

• Haha