2022-2023 West Virginia University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Interviewed in October, WL in November, sent updates, and also haven't heard anything.
Exact same here

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Last year when I was on the WL, I remember getting an email asking me if I was still interested in being on the WL -- got it mid-April 2022. Has anybody gotten an email like that this year?

Last year when I was on the WL, I remember getting an email asking me if I was still interested in being on the WL -- got it mid-April 2022. Has anybody gotten an email like that this year?
I haven't received anything. Hoping that we get a similar email or call soon.

Reactions: 1 user
since today we're supposed to narrow our medical school acceptances to one, i'm sure they'll send something out soon, if not tomorrow

Tomorrow is the deadline for decisions, unfortunately.
F2D4B0CF-8264-4C71-8FF9-2FDAF4C7E38F.jpeg

Just got the call, accepted off of the WL! Best of luck to the rest of you and I hope you hear something soon!

Reactions: 4 users
Just curious , have any out of state students been accepted ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, there were a couple at the second look.

Just received a waitlist inquiry email asking if I wanted to remain on the waitlist!

Reactions: 5 users
Current MS1 OOS here, Congrats to those that just got the A. I was on the waitlist before acceptance as well, last cycle the majority of movement was this first week or so of May and then it slowed down. But I had given up hope and was planning on attending elsewhere when I got the call off the waitlist mid-June, and a couple other students in my class even got off the waitlist the first week of July. Obviously, this won't always be the case, and not everyone can get that call but I guess I'm letting you know there is still hope.

Reactions: 2 users
To anyone that submitted LOI or an update, did you just upload to the portal or email them as well?

To anyone that submitted LOI or an update, did you just upload to the portal or email them as well?
I just uploaded it to the portal personally, it wouldn't hurt to email if you really wanted to but I didn't think it was necessary.

I just uploaded it to the portal personally, it wouldn't hurt to email if you really wanted to but I didn't think it was necessary.
Thank you! That’s what I did as well but just being paranoid that maybe they didn’t see it 🥲

I just got the call!! OOS interviewed 1/19 :)) can someone send the fb link ahhhh I’m shakinf

I got the call but was sleeping it since I am on the west coast and they called me at 6 am :cryi:

I just got the call!! OOS interviewed 1/19 :)) can someone send the fb link ahhhh I’m shakinf
Have you gotten an email about acceptance? Lol I was sleeping during the call and now I have nothing to go off of besides the missed call and a 2 second voicemail

Have you gotten an email about acceptance? Lol I was sleeping during the call and now I have nothing to go off of besides the missed call and a 2 second voicemail
no I haven’t gotten anything and amcas still hasn’t updated for me! It’s stressing me out cuz I feel like I hallucinated the whole thing lol

no I haven’t gotten anything and amcas still hasn’t updated for me! It’s stressing me out cuz I feel like I hallucinated the whole thing lol
dude, I feel the same way! I feel like since I missed the call, they are like oh well, if she can't answer the phone, then she can't get admitted.

does anyone know if class size is full and everyone is committed yet?

edit: yes it is

Last edited: