2023-2024 Baylor

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently interviewed with Baylor. One of the prerequisites for Baylor is “Recommended Spanish.” I took 4 years of Spanish in high school, but since it was a while ago, I listed myself as a beginner in language proficiency on the TMDSAS app. Since I didn’t take any Spanish course in my University, is it worth sending an update with this info with my high school transcript?
 
I recently interviewed with Baylor. One of the prerequisites for Baylor is “Recommended Spanish.” I took 4 years of Spanish in high school, but since it was a while ago, I listed myself as a beginner in language proficiency on the TMDSAS app. Since I didn’t take any Spanish course in my University, is it worth sending an update with this info with my high school transcript?
I don't think you need to, as it isn't a required course. You might want to get a book of medical Spanish phrases though and start brushing up on your Spanish a bit. Almost anywhere in Texas being able to communicate in Spanish on a basic level will be helpful, even if you still need help from more fluent speakers for complex questions & answers.
 
1695399553722.jpeg

😏😏😤😤
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On the interview tab where it asks for a picture are we supposed to put a new picture? or the same one we already have on there lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On the interview tab where it asks for a picture are we supposed to put a new picture? or the same one we already have on there lol
I don't see this option on my interview tab (only uploading a pic of green card if applicable), and I'm interviewing Friday. Should I email? Or is i fine since I think I already submitted a pic with TMDSAS primary?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad