2023-2024 Buffalo (Jacobs)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ugh. This sucks. Sort of have a feeling we’re gonna hear on the 28th :/ Maybe I’m just being pessimistic, but if we don’t hear today I’m thinking it’s bc the adcoms are going to meet one last time to finalize things. We shall see I guess.
 
Ugh. This sucks. Sort of have a feeling we’re gonna hear on the 28th :/ Maybe I’m just being pessimistic, but if we don’t hear today I’m thinking it’s bc the adcoms are going to meet one last time to finalize things. We shall see I guess.
The student interviewer yesterday tho said that the last meeting was right after Wednesday interviews so hopefully it’s tomorrow or Monday!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wonder if we will have to wait another full week until Thursday/Friday or if it’s possible they could send them out earlier in the week
 
I wonder if we will have to wait another full week until Thursday/Friday or if it’s possible they could send them out earlier in the week
I feel like they only waited till Wednesdays to meet bc that’s how the interview schedule was so I wouldn’t be surprised if we heard Monday or Tuesday
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

Attachments

  • IMG_7277.jpeg
    IMG_7277.jpeg
    51.1 KB · Views: 170
Nope, I got an email to apply for UB pharmacy school. I am UB undergard. However, they send the email in my personal email. Idk what to translate Is it a soft R
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would be surprised if they did. Don’t think I’ve ever seen someone report a post-II R on any school forum I’ve been on, and this one allegedly has high WL movement too
So then did all WL emails say, ".... you are a part of a select group that will be reevaluated by the Admissions Committee if space becomes available for the entering class of 2028....." Because if there are no post-II Rs, then is the "select group" everyone without an A? I know they won't tell you anything about your "placement/rank" on the waitlist but I'm so beyond curious
 
So then did all WL emails say, ".... you are a part of a select group that will be reevaluated by the Admissions Committee if space becomes available for the entering class of 2028....." Because if there are no post-II Rs, then is the "select group" everyone without an A? I know they won't tell you anything about your "placement/rank" on the waitlist but I'm so beyond curious
I don't think they have a weighted waitlist, so your placement doesn't exist/matter, they review everybody on WL when a spot opens
 
So then did all WL emails say, ".... you are a part of a select group that will be reevaluated by the Admissions Committee if space becomes available for the entering class of 2028....." Because if there are no post-II Rs, then is the "select group" everyone without an A? I know they won't tell you anything about your "placement/rank" on the waitlist but I'm so beyond curious
yeah i was thinking this too lol
 
So then did all WL emails say, ".... you are a part of a select group that will be reevaluated by the Admissions Committee if space becomes available for the entering class of 2028....." Because if there are no post-II Rs, then is the "select group" everyone without an A? I know they won't tell you anything about your "placement/rank" on the waitlist but I'm so beyond curious
I have no idea tbh i’m probably not the best person to ask about this but personally i don’t really consider much in those WL emails besides whatever my decision is and what the next steps are. They can kinda just say anything they want to. I mean, just getting the II already places you in a “select group” of applicants if you think about it haha