2023-2024 George Washington

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They get over 15,000 applications, its kinda wild to think they go through all of them. Best of luck to all of us. Seems like holds are more common than not.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Completed 7/11 and haven’t heard anything yet, not even a hold. Still have the application is complete message🙁 I feel like things are running later than normal for this school?
 
Just wondering bc I am neurotic, those of you put on hold, did you take the PREview exam?
 
I don’t think that’s true. On the thread last year some people went straight to hold then interview invite and others didn’t. I don’t think we can speculate the process tbh.
I just checked last year. Someone had posted what I said, but you’re right because in the first round it went to hold and non-hold people
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Friend called AAMC two days ago and according to him, they said they're still reviewing apps from July 12... but expect to speed up

Looks like everyone is behind
Y'all can check the progress yourselves too on the AAMC Homepage (works only on a laptop/desktop, not phone) AAMC Homepage
Look in the right column for dates they are working on (applications & transcripts)
Today August 17 they are working on apps ready for review on July 17.
As the number of new apps submitted starts decreasing, the processing time should gradually be less than the month it stands at now.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad