2023-2024 Kaiser Permanente (Tyson)

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

How do we submit updates to our application? I have abstracts I want to submit but do not know how. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Man my heart dropped when I just got that email: “Opportunity to Participate in Future Medical Education Research (2023-2024)”; Me being dumb, I thought it was an II
I was just about to post the same thing LOL what's the meaning of the email if we're not even attending yet 🙄
 
I had an email saying that my application was received last week and they would be in touch as soon as possible but still no secondary, did anyone else get this?
It took a little over a week for me to get mine after that email
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are they screening for secondaries? I thought they didn't.. but then I see a lot of us have not received a secondary invite
Heyy everyone! Did anybody that hadn't received a secondary heard anything back yet? It's been awhile since I got my receipt of my application but haven't heard anything back
 
Heyy everyone! Did anybody that hadn't received a secondary heard anything back yet? It's been awhile since I got my receipt of my application but haven't heard anything back
I emailed bc I had not received a secondary, they told me that since I indicated I was retaking my MCAT, they will send a secondary once they get the results.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad