-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Kaiser Permanente (Tyson)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
Omg I got WL also right now at 4:18 pm
D
deleted1175312
R oh well
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Great minds think alike 😈Haha I feel like I see you on all the same threads I frequent(ed)
hocus_bolus
Full Member
+ oos R
grapesaregreat07
New Member
+is WL
WL. 6th this season. I'm actually cracking folks.
Student2000!
Full Member
does anyone know how many they waitlist. i noticed they havent reported the number on msar
luckycharms!
Full Member
WL!
whatsupdoc28
Full Member
WL!
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
I wonder if this was just their year or if it’s continued like thatOMG WL. I heard from an M3 that half the class is from the WL.
WL a couple of days ago ahah..
Going to withdraw - good luck to all the WL peeps!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
milkMuncher
Full Member
JUST GOT THE A!!!!!!
Same 😭😭
Now I have to figure out what to do by the end of the day ☠️☠️
Now I have to figure out what to do by the end of the day ☠️☠️
D
deleted1137407
congrats you guys!
D
deleted1137407
guaranteed ENT match > free tuition, just my personal opinionSame 😭😭
Now I have to figure out what to do by the end of the day ☠️☠️
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
Omg waitlist movement today 😦 congrats y’all!
milkMuncher
Full Member
Same spot, I didn't have time to fully weigh them cause I wasn't expecting to get off the wl 😮💨Same 😭😭
Now I have to figure out what to do by the end of the day ☠️☠️
What are u deciding between?Same 😭😭
Now I have to figure out what to do by the end of the day ☠️☠️
What are you deciding between?Same spot, I didn't have time to fully weigh them cause I wasn't expecting to get off the wl 😮💨
Just got accepted off the WL. After 7 WL this season, this was a much needed win.
D
deleted1137407
congrats!!!! seen you a lot on here, super happy for you.Just got accepted off the WL. After 7 WL this season, this was a much needed win.
dupuytrenscontracture
Full Member
Just got the A off the WL! Really was not expecting that
Emory and Wayne State (3 yr MD+ ENT residency track)What are u deciding between?
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
Omg that’s insane! you’re killing it! ENT residency already added in? 😦Emory and Wayne State (3 yr MD+ ENT residency track)
Yup, happy to DM details, but it's a guaranteed residency slot as long as I don't fail out of the institution academically.
Omg that’s insane! you’re killing it! ENT residency already added in? 😦
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks! 🙏 😊. I was actually going insane lmaoo.Just got accepted off the WL. After 7 WL this season, this was a much needed win.
milkMuncher
Full Member
Here, DGSOM, and USC!What are you deciding between?
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
The anxiety I would have today 😦 amazing tho OmgHere, DGSOM, and USC!
Declined acceptance! Good luck everyone 😉
milkMuncher
Full Member
Literally me at the computer trying to figure out what the heck to do😭 thank you tho!!![]()
The anxiety I would have today 😦 amazing tho Omg
Good luck milkMuncher!! you got this, may the best school win your heart 🥳Literally me at the computer trying to figure out what the heck to do😭 thank you tho!!
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
If you don’t take USC let them know to hand over your spot 🤭Literally me at the computer trying to figure out what the heck to do😭 thank you tho!!
milkMuncher
Full Member
Thank you so much!! I ended up going with USC 🙌Good luck milkMuncher!! you got this, may the best school win your heart 🥳
milkMuncher
Full Member
Dang the temperature getting turned up lol😭 I did end up choosing USC, but let me know when you get that A from them so I can congratulate you 🙂If you don’t take USC let them know to hand over your spot 🤭
For anybody already accepted, could you provide any info on how many people are in the facebook or group me? Did it seem like a lot of people left after the commit to enroll day, or are most people holding onto their spots? any insight into how many more spots they might fill? Holding onto any hope..
I feel like any remaining waitlist would be from other people getting off other schools' waitlists and giving up their spot at KP, what do you guys think?
I feel like any remaining waitlist would be from other people getting off other schools' waitlists and giving up their spot at KP, what do you guys think?
I think there are 50 people in the group me. But there are probably several undecided people in there (me)For anybody already accepted, could you provide any info on how many people are in the facebook or group me? Did it seem like a lot of people left after the commit to enroll day, or are most people holding onto their spots? any insight into how many more spots they might fill? Holding onto any hope..
I feel like any remaining waitlist would be from other people getting off other schools' waitlists and giving up their spot at KP, what do you guys think?
dupuytrenscontracture
Full Member
you got the link to the GroupMe? Haven’t got it get
ACCEPTED OFF WL 15 min ago!
D
deleted1137407
ACCEPTED OFF WL 15 min ago!
Yayyyy congrats
CONGRATS!!! Are you gonna accept it?ACCEPTED OFF WL 15 min ago!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
I hope you love the new floors! <3 lmaoACCEPTED OFF WL 15 min ago!
Student2000!
Full Member
CONGRATSSS!!!ACCEPTED OFF WL 15 min ago!
I need to see their FA statement before making any commitments but if it is not full COA, then I can't afford Pasadena 🤣CONGRATS!!! Are you gonna accept it?
That's awesome. When did you interview?ACCEPTED OFF WL 15 min ago!
Will they just send the FA statement today?I need to see their FA statement before making any commitments but if it is not full COA, then I can't afford Pasadena 🤣