2023-2024 Loyola (Stritch)

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't see a link to create an account. How do we access our portal and create a password during the initial login for the secondary?
 
Last edited:
out of the 52 schools i'm submitting I think this is the one school I'm gonna drop and not complete the secondary. good luck everyone
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, OOS, first cycle and mainly applying DO. Is it normal to receive IIs from schools I didn’t send primaries to? Just received from Loyola today.
 
Hi all, OOS, first cycle and mainly applying DO. Is it normal to receive IIs from schools I didn’t send primaries to? Just received from Loyola today.
II = interview invite.

I think you're referring to a secondary, probably? I found that very confusing at first. I personally don't know the answer to your question regardless of whether you are referring to a secondary or a II
 
II = interview invite.

I think you're referring to a secondary, probably? I found that very confusing at first. I personally don't know the answer to your question regardless of whether you are referring to a secondary or a II
Yes I meant secondary!! Sorry very new here lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how are people answering the question about disagreeing with feedback? seems like a trick question lol
I used a situation where someone gave me feedback that was constructive criticism to me and I took an open-minded approach and then saw from a new perspective how much I was oblivious to, and did a brief reflection on this new awareness and how it benefited me going forward. Hope this wasn't too broad and helped! lol
 
Should we answer #9 if we're taking 2 gap years before med school? Technically right now it's only been a year since doing coursework
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad