Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats, Shoe size? In unit washer/dryer? House temp preference?II received [emoji24] IS 509 3.55
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats, Shoe size? In unit washer/dryer? House temp preference?II received [emoji24] IS 509 3.55
Congrats, Shoe size? In unit washer/dryer? House temp preference?
complete date?II IS! LM 78
OOS II - complete 7/25
Yes and I got the email that my app was complete directly after.When people submitted their secondary, did anyone immediately get an email with the subject line "Loyola Stritch School of Medicine - Submit Secondary"?
II ! Submitted 8/11
literally exactly their median MCAT & GPA for accepted studentsStats please?
Congrats! Are you IS or OOS?literally exactly their median MCAT & GPA for accepted students
OOS!Congrats! Are you IS or OOS?
i think you do, they are very holisticdo you know what their GPA was? I am 503 and 3.77 URM Loyola undergrad, not sure I even have a chance
do you know what their GPA was? I am 503 and 3.77 URM Loyola undergrad, not sure I even have a chance
Their 10% percentile for accepted applicants was a 507, meaning it is unlikely. Perhaps some amazing ECs (service based) will surely boost your app, but MCAT is important, even within a holistic reviewdo you know what their GPA was? I am 503 and 3.77 URM Loyola undergrad, not sure I even have a chance
Their 10% percentile for accepted applicants was a 507, meaning it is unlikely. Perhaps some amazing ECs (service based) will surely boost your app, but MCAT is important, even within a holistic review
can confirm it's 507, you might have seen an older data chart.This is inaccurate their 10% is 504
i'm confused about this as well -- i don't know how to confirm whether or not my interview is in-person or not, and when i selected my date, i don't think i ever chose to do in-person or virtual. any ideas on how to confirm thisFor those who scheduled a virtual interview: after you confirmed, was there any indication it was virtual (either on the portal or in the confirmation email)? I chose one of the "md interview-virtual available" days, but on the portal there was still a "lunch" option and there was no mention of it being virtual in the confirmation email.
I have the exact same thing.under the status tab on the portal, does anyone else have a "thanks for interviewing with us" message with a link to a document with post-interview resources? confused bc I haven't received an II yet and was wondering if this is just a glitch in their system
+1I have the exact same thing.
Mine says the same thing too but I haven't received an interview so it must be a glitch?under the status tab on the portal, does anyone else have a "thanks for interviewing with us" message with a link to a document with post-interview resources? confused bc I haven't received an II yet and was wondering if this is just a glitch in their system
wow got me excited for no reason :')Mine says the same thing too but I haven't received an interview so it must be a glitch?
No fr i was so hyped lolwow got me excited for no reason :')
Def think it's a glitch cus I have it too
+1Mine says the same thing too but I haven't received an interview so it must be a glitch?
Same, I also have it.Yo I got it too. Who didn’t get it tho?
+1 maybe they meant to send us II emails [emoji24]
Doesn't everyone's show that message though?That’s exactly what I’m thinking
fam if i wasnt on this thread and saw that message, I would have been speculating theories stronger than the fake moon landing lol+1 maybe they meant to send us II emails [emoji24]
fam if i wasnt on this thread and saw that message, I would have been speculating theories stronger than the fake moon landing lol
I didn't get it lolDoesn't everyone's show that message though?
if you log in your portal. it wasn't an emailI didn't get it lol
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.