2023-2024 Loyola (Stritch)

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats!! do you mind sharing stats?
GPA 3.9+, sGPA ~4.0, MCAT 518-522 range
I was a Loyola undergrad, participated in a summer research program at Stritch twice, and had several LORs from professors and a PI they likely recognize
Application was serviced oriented but my hours were nowhere near the average that they had posted on their website
 
For anyone who interviewed, how was it? Was it more conversational or kinda stressful?
Very conversational. I loved both of my interviewers. I rambled on some questions because of 1st interview nerves but they made it a very comfortable environment, it helped so much. It gave an amazing impression of the school and I hope I get the chance to attend!!
 
+1 OOS II received a couple hours ago! was wondering if anyone thought choosing online over in person would reflect negatively on our application?
 
Hi! For those who have interviewed virtually, what did your day look like? I know there is an introduction session and two interviews, but does everyone interview at the same time? Is there a lunch break? What happens between the two interviews? Thank you, and good luck to everyone!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just had my in-person interview this week: everyone there is incredibly welcoming and genuine and it really impressed me. I'd consider myself a bad interviewer but the interviews with both the faculty and students were stress-free. Really loved the school and students there and would be glad to attend this university. I'm happy they gave an in-person opportunity
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad