2023-2024 Miami (Miller)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im doing only the MD and the options they gave me were the 5,9,13… and i still havent gotten an email with the date i’m assigned. And i’m working on the 5th so I need to know asap 😭
Is it safe to say that if I still haven’t gotten an email for a possible interview tomorrow, then it won’t be tomorrow? 🤣
 
I just received an II and it’s been so long since I heard from a school so I didnt expect to need to prep for any interviews anymore 😭 would you say the SDN questions were pretty representative?
Can you provide a link to these questions?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I forgot to upload an update letter to the form that asks us to rank interview dates (still haven't heard back). I emailed them the update letter, do you guys think they'll accept it?
 
I’m interviewing this Friday but a little confused, when do we find out what time our specific interviews will take place? And do we know in advance who they are? Thx!!
 
Can't believe I'm saying this, but somehow, IS II! Complete in late July. I had completely given up hope on getting in anywhere this cycle, now I at least have a chance. Hoping this isn't for a waitlist, but we'll see I guess.

Congrats! A friend of mine interviewed here last year in mid March and was accepted directly so I’m sure there’s hope for an A not just a waitlist!
 
i've been checking the portal periodically and my status was received up until today where it now says incomplete at the secondary check box. i submitted it in late september so im super confused. has anyone else had a similar thing happen?
 
i've been checking the portal periodically and my status was received up until today where it now says incomplete at the secondary check box. i submitted it in late september so im super confused. has anyone else had a similar thing happen?
Just checked my portal and the same thing happened to me. Its prob a computer glitch letting us know its a pre-rejection lol.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i've been checking the portal periodically and my status was received up until today where it now says incomplete at the secondary check box. i submitted it in late september so im super confused. has anyone else had a similar thing happen?
+1
 
i've been checking the portal periodically and my status was received up until today where it now says incomplete at the secondary check box. i submitted it in late september so im super confused. has anyone else had a similar thing happen?
Shows the same for me. It said 'received' for me as well since August until today
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i've been checking the portal periodically and my status was received up until today where it now says incomplete at the secondary check box. i submitted it in late september so im super confused. has anyone else had a similar thing happen?
+1