Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! IS/OOS? Stats?II, Complete 7/3 so happy rn
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats! IS/OOS? Stats?II, Complete 7/3 so happy rn
Awesome, thanks for sharing! Good luck with the interview 🙂OOS, LM 74! No ties
*Mike Breen voice* BAANNGGG! BAAAANNNGGG!AHHHHHHHH IS II, ALSO UM UNDERGRAD
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Complete 06/30
II! IS and UMich undergraduate student! Completed on 7/9/2023!
Congratulations!!!! What interview dates are available? LM?AHHHHHHHH IS II, ALSO UM UNDERGRAD
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Complete 06/30
Elite reference*Mike Breen voice* BAANNGGG! BAAAANNNGGG!
GratsssssAHHHHHHHH IS II, ALSO UM UNDERGRAD
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Complete 06/30
The most deserved II imo. Congrats!AHHHHHHHH IS II, ALSO UM UNDERGRAD
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Complete 06/30
Aye ours coming up soon too!The most deserved II imo. Congrats!
LETS GOOOOOL!!!! WELL DESERVEDAHHHHHHHH IS II, ALSO UM UNDERGRAD
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Complete 06/30
1/11 and 1/18Congratulations!!!! What interview dates are available?
Like 77-78
Well with those dates sounds like there’s only a few more Michigan Mondays left. At least we won’t have to go too long without your Umich Monday posts. Congrats again!1/11 and 1/18
Like 77-78
Well with those dates sounds like there’s only a few more Michigan Mondays left. At least we won’t have to go too long without your Umich Monday posts. Congrats again!
Born right before the last time we won the Rose Bowl, if I don’t get an II I fully blame the adcoms for whatever Bama does to us.![]()
Let's get those IIs just in time to beat Bama
I also haven't received this yet, but did get some of the other follow up info, so I'm guessing it might just take a while.Have any other admitted students from the last batch (2 weeks ago) not received the invite to the UMMS Admitted Students Slack? Trying to figure out if I missed it or if it just hasn't been sent out yet.
I was accepted in Nov and just got the invite today!I also haven't received this yet, but did get some of the other follow up info, so I'm guessing it might just take a while.
To answer your first question, they tend to send them in the morning. They'll post on their twitter/X once they've sent them all out for the day!Do emails get sent out all day or did I miss this Monday? Also the DO I work for is former UMich faculty and wants to call them on my behalf. Is that allowed? or helpful even? I told him I'd look into it first.
+1OOS pre ii R just now complete early July
Omg I had too in November LOL!OOS pre-II R! Had just uploaded a update too LOL
damn you’re rightOh doesn't look like it matters anyway doesn't look like they're offering more than 20 more interviews anyways
So is this my sign to not upload an update [emoji28]
I'm gonna get the R before you don't even try and compete w me little broI submitted an update a few weeks ago and didn’t get an R [emoji23] also didn’t get an II either sooo the R could be on its way
Well if there’s only 20 interviews left I’d rather just get the R now so I don’t become delusionalI submitted an update a few weeks ago and didn’t get an R [emoji23] also didn’t get an II either sooo the R could be on its way
My guess is the historical average that they keep on their website mixed with their interview tracker application tooWait how do you know there are only 20 interviews left?
I hope it’s closer to 450, MSAR says they interviewed 408 :/The interview tracker is at 382. I believe they typically send out ~450, so there might be 60 or 70 left
450 is from their 5 year admissions snapshot, could be less than that this yearI hope it’s closer to 450, MSAR says they interviewed 408 :/
I love this waiting game...I'm sure a couple of y'all will get IIs here but realistically most of us are gonna get Rs in the next couple of days too. According to last years thread people got rejected every couple of days in the morning and the biggest wave seems to be mid january
Won’t hurt bro But prob won’t help eitherMade it thru the R wave, but was about to send in an update... now I am not sure if I should now...
everything just feels futile at this point ...Won’t hurt bro But prob won’t help either
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.